Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who is coming out to Super Car Sunday on 10/31? Does anyone want to go on a cruise through "The Snake"? I have a 599, F430, E92 M3, and a Bentley SS cruising the route.

·
14,490 Posts
Anyone up for the run? We are going to have a photoshot after the run with the cars in Malibu.
I live in Malibu. Where do you plan on going?. I believe if I do make it I'm going on a rally after.. so not sure if I could make it to the photoshoot.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
There are about 20 coming up from OC and SD .They were doing the snake as well. . Lets combine. We are headed to CXC Simulators after in Marina Del Rey. Everyone is welcome there. WE get to play with the Racing Simulators! :clap:

4051 Glencoe Ave. Suite 4
Marina Del Rey
CA 90292 USA

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill be down to roll. unless its raining. my slicks dont like rain
I have my fingers and toe's cross that it doesn't rain! You can find us at SCS. I'll be in a Ferrari 599, F430, BMW E92 M3, and Bentley Supersports group. All cars are red except the white M3 on BBS. You can't miss us. LOL Hope you can roll out too. We will have a professional photographer on hand and after the cruise we will do a photoshot at The Chart House in Malibu, parking lot because they have an awesome view of the beach in the background.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are about 20 coming up from OC and SD .They were doing the snake as well. . Lets combine. We are headed to CXC Simulators after in Marina Del Rey. Everyone is welcome there. WE get to play with the Racing Simulators! :clap:

4051 Glencoe Ave. Suite 4
Marina Del Rey
CA 90292 USA
My friends and I would be down to hit up the CXC Simulators in Marina Del Rey. So the other 20 cars are going through the snake also on 10/31? :clap:

·
14,490 Posts
I have my fingers and toe's cross that it doesn't rain! You can find us at SCS. I'll be in a Ferrari 599, F430, BMW E92 M3, and Bentley Supersports group. All cars are red except the white M3 on BBS. You can't miss us. LOL Hope you can roll out too. We will have a professional photographer on hand and after the cruise we will do a photoshot at The Chart House in Malibu, parking lot because they have an awesome view of the beach in the background.
fyi Charthouse isn't in Malibu thats actually considered Palisades/santa monica area.
Malibu is past Topanga cyn in local terms:p.
And there food is absolutely terrible don't eat it. I'll find you if I make SCS and figure out when you guys will be there to take some photos!. Sounds awesome.

·
Registered
588 Posts
fyi Charthouse isn't in Malibu thats actually considered Palisades/santa monica area.
Malibu is past Topanga cyn in local terms:p.
And there food is absolutely terrible don't eat it. I'll find you if I make SCS and figure out when you guys will be there to take some photos!. Sounds awesome.
We can meet at Howe's supermarket for tri-tip or Neptune's Net for greasy fish. :clap: I love both those places.

·
14,490 Posts
Where do they hide out? Do they just usually cruise through "The Snake"? Thanks for the heads up!
Honestly there isn't that many on a Sunday morning. There will be one CHP who stands and watches everyone come up at the top. He doesn't really mind people driving fast as long as you stay in your lane and are respectful towards the bikers. So just don't do dumb shit and apex through the corner etc. STAY IN YOUR LANE.

Where is Howe's or Neptunes? Do they have a good spot for photoshots?
Howes is at the end of Zuma next to trancas canyon. I know plenty of good photoshoot spots considering I live here... if I can't make the rally to CXC. I'll help you out with spots. Or maybe I'll just meet you at SCS and we can figure out some spots from there.

·
Registered
265 Posts
is there an official head count???

if not ill start it haha

1. Justin (CLK55 AMG)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts