Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of the guys in Riverside gonna meet up at Dos Lagos this Sunday. Anyone wanna come down and hang out, grab some lunch and shoot the shit. Dos Lagos off the 15fwy south just S of the 91fwy. There's a Fridays and woodranch there. Also a BJ's across the cajalco exit.

Most likely around noon time. RSVP asap lol....

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
^^. Dude I just almost posted a thread no joke I typed it out then opened a new tab to see the other thread lol and saw yours!

Heres what I was going to post:

General area : Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic
Sunday December, 12 2010 12pm.

TGI Fridays parking lot. : Turn satellite on and the parking is to the right http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tgi+fridays+corona,+ca&fb=1&gl=us&hq=tgi+fridays&hnear=Corona,+CA&cid=0,0,18222781803530693045&ei=occCTajZIcOXnAf5kfDlDQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQnwIwAA

Small meet so far so if anyone is in the area feel free to join.
Will most likely discuss a place for lunch and possible cruise.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a little last minute but I'll try to make it out there. that 5 minute drive from my house is killer though.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm in for sure, just dont make fun of my C-class!! See you guys there!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I was great meeting everyone today! We should all get together and do it again soon, this time with a little drive.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
We kinda did a drive haha. I took off on the freeway and a bunch of papers flew out lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts