Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Those are some sick shots Chris!! Damn, do you have any of my car? (lets hope!)

anyway, enjoy and watch in HD!! I'll upload a surprise video tomorrow when youtube is done doing its job on completing my upload.

Watch in HQ!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I feel beyond lucky for two reasons. I got to ride in a Carrera GT through the Bear Mountain twisties, and the owner was driving HARD! But even more so, I feel extremely lucky to meet the owner of the car. His name is Chris, and he's a one-of-a-kind type of guy. He's an absolutely amazing human being and I would love to be able to follow his footsteps in life. I dont mean in the material aspect of things, just the mentality aspect of things. He is incredibly humble and awesome to talk to. The only time we stopped talking though the entire ride was when he was pushing the CGT VERY VERY hard though the turns. I would stop talking or he would stop and he would fully concentrate on the road as the CGT is very fast. When I say it's fast for a stock car, I mean it. I build fast cars everyday and this things pulls very strong.

Greg, can you please forward this message to Chris. And give him my cell phone number in case he ever needs anything at anytime. Thanks so much to Greg, FASTLANE, as well, for putting this amazing Sunday morning on for us.

Also thanks to Will for dropping me back off at the mall. Your Mustang should really nice when you finish the mods. :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Damn Chris. Are these the same cars I photographed :).. Awesome.
Will didn't know you were shooting a Video. Thanks Man. We should get some came mounts for next time. Google Cruise-1 cam mount.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Damn Chris. Are these the same cars I photographed :).. Awesome.
Will didn't know you were shooting a Video. Thanks Man. We should get some came mounts for next time. Google Cruise-1 cam mount.

Shane: I'm pretty stealthy with my camera action, while taking turns at 90MPH!! haha..

John: No problemo man, anything to help out a fellow petrol head!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Thanks for coming to the Set yesterday John, I'm glad you were able to get some good seat time in the CGT. I spoke to Chris yesterday and he had nothing but nice things to say about you. He comes to most of my meets so I'm sure you will see him again soon. I'll forward him your contact info.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Man there is A lot of bromance going on in here....LOL. Thanks greg for setting this up, it was a ton of fun. Can't beat an early morning run like that. Can't wait for the next one.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
SICK shots Kris!!!! Awesome job today homey, I hope to see you at some more of the meets.
Thanks bro. I gotta re work my mount set up, the rollling shots came out a little blurry. The next meet I'll make sure idont have plans directly afterwards so I can take more time shootin. I was rushing. Can't keep the wife and daughter waiting LOL.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Looks like you guys had fun! Weather was beautiful

Damn I missed Chris' CGT.
It was cool bro but don't sweat it Chris always comes out and now with the weather getting nicer the CGT will be out more and more. He has the 16M Scuderia coming in August also so he'll be bringing that out on the drives which will be sick!

·
Registered
543 Posts
The cabrio rolling shot came out great!
I will have to slow down next time to get one in too.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts