Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a couple summer weddings to attend, and it gets pretty hot outside. So thinking a Linen blazer with some nice khakis or dress pants.. All i know is that i want it to have some color, not just your standard khaki color or brown.

Would like to see what everyone wears or likes for summer dress ideas.
Thanks

I will get some pictures posted when i find something nice.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I'll be wearing a tux because I am the one getting married in the summer. I am going to die

Reactions: Diego V

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully its close to the ocean, then you get a nice breeze. For sisters wedding it was grey slacks and white shirt sitting outside in mid chicago summer for 1 hr then 2 hrs of photos.. sucked

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is everyones go to White Shirt?? I got a few express but they are more disposable than anything.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Brooks brothers white dress shirts are my only go to for formal events. Also, I'd keep it simple some light-weight khakis, white shirt and then throw a little color in with the tie. I have a nice green tie that I use for warm outdoor events, It goes well and is just enough color to keep the mood light.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What you guys think about this!? very colorful but i like it. I haven't fully decided on the shoes though. might need ideas on that.

·
Registered
924 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts