Luxury4Play.com banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts
The collection isn't my style, but the warehouse space is incredible. Must have been an old Ford plant he inherited or something.

i am assuming they are different years (i dont know much about fords)

his corvette collection is spot on..and so his is chevelle collection.

If i had the money...I would collect camaros...and i am sure a lot of them would look similar. but its the details that set collections like that apart.
Agreed! The corvette and chevelle collection are fantastic! Nice camaros too! The T-birds were different years so that explains that collection. I was more surprised to see (13) 1957 Chevy Belairs. And i love that car! If money was no object...and you really loved that model and year...why not?

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Allthough I like different types of cars in general for day to day use and even weekend fun as well, I must admit some of those mustangs are crazy rare and hot. That shelby 350 is nutty. I would take that and Elanor and a yenko camero for sure. At least a road runner or super bee as well. Split window vette would be a given too (vettes have been gaining momentum lately at auctions). Ohhhh got to throw in a goat too, the originator of the muscle car trend, and a purple people eater color challenger. Just my .02
Yes, the Mustangs in the collection are pretty sick.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
define shit? because they are fords? because they are american cars? do you even know the value of some of those cars?

(if you dont have something nice to say then please dont open your ass and speak)
I totally second that reply! It's funny how people can hate so easily and not offer any concrete evidence to back it up. :lol:

define shit? because they are fords? because they are american cars? do you even know the value of some of those cars?

(if you dont have something nice to say then please dont open your ass and speak)
I think that you missed something very important. Did you not see this symbol::lol: ?????

I think you need a little humor and maybe new glases.

Anyway I DONT care about the value, do you get that ? I dont like them. Basta.

But point was, I was just joking so calm a little down. And YOU dont tell me to not open my mouth. Got that ??

I think that you missed something very important. Did you not see this symbol::lol: ?????

I think you need a little humor and maybe new glases.

Anyway I DONT care about the value, do you get that ? I dont like them. Basta.

But point was, I was just joking so calm a little down. And YOU dont tell me to not open my mouth. Got that ??
oh lord...are you seriously going to come on here and try to play the big internet thug?
I didnt even know they had E-thugs in monaco.

and no..I dont "got that"
like i said...if you dont have something nice (not stupid) to say...practice the golden rule of silence..and keep your mouth shut.
how hard is that to understand.
and you can take your :lol: and shove it.

Got that?

oh lord...are you seriously going to come on here and try to play the big internet thug?
I didnt even know they had E-thugs in monaco.

and no..I dont "got that"
like i said...if you dont have something nice (not stupid) to say...practice the golden rule of silence..and keep your mouth shut.
how hard is that to understand.
and you can take your :lol: and shove it.

Got that?

:lol::lol::clap: I am NO thug. I AM the opposite....

If you post something on the internet, you will also expose yourself to some critism. How hard is that to understand :lol:

Now you, my friend :friends:, can go **** yourself. (do I need to write that I am joking this time ? )

Got that ? :beatdeadhorse:

Some day I would like to see a 100+ car collection. These cars are beautiful and am glad he let someone film them and post them for all to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
Just remember he who has the money makes the rules (for his/her own collection)

I love the 1960-1970s cars, the rest is nice too but I wouldnt bother to buy and store them though.

Whats the song called? Love that one as well!!!

It's a nice collection for the American Iron group. But it's just "too much".
Oddly, it's such a cool thing to see; it's like going to a showroom with everything looking BRAND NEW.

But like some said, it's a shame you couldn't really drive them all. Some probably shouldn't be driven if they're not maintained.

I have to think 'maybe' this person was a former Ford Executive perhaps? Concept cars are usually kept at the company, even if they never see production; typically, I'd expect them in a Ford museum, so that's why I'm just guessing that's how he obtained the concept cars.

There isn't anything there that I haven't seen around the Bay Area; nearly all of the ones pictured in the video, I've seen driven to various events. I'm just one of those that would like just a small collection because I want to drive what I own on a "regular" basis, not just once a year. But that's just me.

impressive collection!
but to be honest 100% im the kind of guy who thinks:
if you dont roll a car its not a car anymore
to me i would never understand how you can waste so many cars
(except for the older ones)

but its still very impressive :)
that's what i think too.. it's such a waste to not drive the car.. car is meant to be driven, enjoy each one of them that you got... but oh well..

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.