Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
! I wish we were back in the day where everyone wore suits all the time. I love wearing a suit but I have absolutely no need to wear one EVER
This! Sometimes I wish it was the 1920's! I have a 4 digit smoking that I wore to 1 occasion and since then its just hanging around in the closet. Not cool!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'm thinking of going to NYC this coming week and purchasing this one, but I can't find it in their online store. Has anyone visited the store since?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
HOMO.

No joke call me HOMO but I was looking at the suit more then the chick..... those are BALLLLLLLER! I wish we were back in the day where everyone wore suits all the time. I love wearing a suit but I have absolutely no need to wear one EVER

·
Registered
126 Posts
I found suit supply after an article in WSJ a couple of months ago comparing a few different companies and the quality. Suit Supply came up top notch on quality and price is waaaay under what the other top quality suits were. I went the next week and picked up 2 new suits, couple of shirts, and a couple of ties. Quality is fantastic and the price was definitely agreeable. I will probably get another one or two for the fall and just phase out all of my old stuff that now looks shabby in comparison!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I found suit supply after an article in WSJ a couple of months ago comparing a few different companies and the quality. Suit Supply came up top notch on quality and price is waaaay under what the other top quality suits were. I went the next week and picked up 2 new suits, couple of shirts, and a couple of ties. Quality is fantastic and the price was definitely agreeable. I will probably get another one or two for the fall and just phase out all of my old stuff that now looks shabby in comparison!
Are their Suits carry out, or do they have to tailor one for your body? I have to drive 5HRs to their New York office, wanted to see if I'd come home with a Suit or I'd have to order and get it shipped. Do you know?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Did you happen to find out where the suits are made? The product pages don't say so my best guess is Amsterdam where there address is.
No, he just told me to come on Thursday, they get all their fall stuff this Tuesday. I think Amsterdam is a good guess.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Very nice stuff. I especially love the Spelunking picture

·
Registered
131 Posts
WOW, what a marketing campaign. I really love what they did with it. I'm going to give their suits a look!

·
Registered
46 Posts
going to nyc labor day, plan on picking up a pimp ass suit and proposing to the 5 year girlfriend!
just got the Tiffany Novo ring today and it's burning a hole in my pocket!!!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, I got engaged and picked up a peacoat from them. Honestly the best cut jacket, or piece of clothing I have ever worn. I have many tailored suits, jeans, shirts etc. This jacket was made for me. I am 6'1" 205 w a 33" waist and wide shoulders. Its hard to get something that fits my shoulders and is snug at the waist.

Loved the store

21 - 40 of 44 Posts