Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please subscribe to this thread for all the amazing promotions at Detailer's Domain.

We offer our a 10% off code to all members of L4P

This code will be 10% off the total shopping cart (not including shipping)

The everyday code is L4P

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all those who want to stock up on Adam's In and Out Spray now's the time.

Buy 3 get 1 free!

Limited time offer - will end on 12/11/2010 or while supplies last.

Click here to purchase

3 Pack Adam's In and Out Spray and Get 1 Free

Limited time offer - will end on 12/11/2010 or while supplies last.

ITS FINALLY BACK!! After 2 years we've finally been able to bring back our extremely popular In & Out Spray. Watch your faded and dull trim go from boring to brilliant with a single treatment of one of our all time best selling products.

If you've been a long time Adam's customer then you know how sorely In & Out has been missed. You also know that we've been working tirelessly to bring it back to market in a reformulated VOC compliant form... we'll we've finally done it and its better than ever!!

Still an aerosol spray, still dry to the touch within moments, and still capable of restoring your faded and dull plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim to like new condition with just a single spray. Use this amazing product on all the hardest to reach areas, like A/C vents, wiper cowls, grills, and even under the hood to dress your engine compartment.

In & Out Spray also wipes easily and cleanly away from surfaces like glass and paint so theres no need to stress about overspray getting into areas you don't want. One swipe of a plush microfiber towel and the overspray residue is gone!! Theres never been an easier way to dress your trim and In & Out Spray - 110% guaranteed to impress you every time you use it.

Want more info? Let the Owner, Founder, & Chief Detailer of Adam's Polishes walk you through the many uses for In & Out Spray:

Before

After

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many of you have winter on your mind. Well I have something to make it all better, Swissvax Shield is one of the most durable carnauba waxes around.

I have a few left in the old pot. Here is your time to get your ride ready for the winter months. Limited qty so once they go its gone.

List price - $169.00
Discount - $25.35 (15% off)

Sub total - $143.63
Forum discount code - $14.57 (additional 10%)

Total after promotion - $129.08

Total savings $39.92!

Click here to get in on Swissvax Shield

Product description

Shield with "non-stick"-PTFE Car Wax

200 ml
  • Innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork
  • Creates an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork offering a proverbial "Teflon-pan-effect" thanks to which dirt and insects barely can't adhere
  • Strongly recommended for daily driven cars which are exposed to increased immissions
  • Prepare the paintwork with Paint Rubber and Cleaner Fluid prior to the wax application
Swissvax Shield is a modern and innovative system for the ultimate protection of all types of paintwork - also under the harshest conditions. Shield is a special Carnauba wax which was enriched with non-stick PTFE in order to create an ingenious protection shield for your paintwork. Thank to the proverbial "Teflon-pan-effect" dirt and insects barely can't adhere at all to the as smooth as glass paintwork surface.

We strongly recommend the application of Swissvax Shield on daily driven vehicles, winter vehicles, all vehicles that aren't parked in a garage and that are cleaned in a car wash only.

A wax container of 200ml is sufficient for 10 to 15 wax applications whereby we recommend you to wax your vehicle every 3 to 6 months meaning that with one container of wax you can maintain your automobile investment for more than two years in a condition which usually is reserved to award-winning classics.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
same amount of product just a nicer jar.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
ahh nice Phil! thanks for the speedy response! wow those look alot nicer... old ones kinda sucked. do you have the new pots in all the waxes or no? i need some more concourso and might pick up this shield (in old pot)

and whats that best of show all about? didnt see it on your site...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
concorso is in the new jar.

shield is in the old pot.

best of show is not sold in the USA but pretty much is just like our Concorso.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
ok nice! i was thinking of trying the Mystery, but if going to spend that much mind as well get CR... do you think Concourso is more then enough? or is mystery really worth it?

kind of a weird question.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i still have 2 jars of mystery old pots. I can work a deal.

CR and Concorso are my favorites.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
yea i love love love Concorso... been wanting to try CR... Pm me or email me tomorrow and we see what we can work on Mystery... i need to get those damn kwazar tops too (hangs head) i saw later, your price was hidden in an email :)

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah email me tomorrow.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Subscribed!

Later,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts