Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know how much they sell at auctions for 06-07 ? How do you go about buying from an auction? Noob questions I know.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I cant help you out in auction pricing but I sold my 06 last fall for 20,500 w/ 44k miles. I've seen them for sale from 19k-25k, some limited 07's are still going for almost 27k.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
The price of "wholesale" auctions are on the rise, if you go the co-part/salvage they will be cheaper but also have a dirty title.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh, Im looking for clean title in good shape just to beat around for a couple months.

Anyone have any auction connects?

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks ^^^
In the process of getting my 135i lemoned so hope that works out and I can beat on an sti for a bit and sell it for about the same price I get it. :)

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh ive been looking on iwsti and socalsubies a lot. They all sell market value on there

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
yeh ive been looking on iwsti and socalsubies a lot. They all sell market value on there
I feel like it's much harder to find a good deal on a Subaru on the Left Coast. Here's one local to me...:)

subaru wrx sti 2006

subaru wrx sti 2006 - $15000 (kew gardens ny)

Date: 2010-11-02, 10:27AM EDT
Reply to: see below

Black subaru wrx sti with 81,000 miles on odometer 50,000 miles on engine and turbo factory replaced. Needs a new hood and hood scoop and some body work minor. Needs new down pipe,spark plugs and wires. Needs front brake pads and front tires. Car is in fair condition but runs great has all the maintanences up to date. has brand new stage 2 clutch, has titanium HKS cat back exhaust system with Perrin intake system. car was in 2 minor accidents no damage to engine, drivetrain or chasis only cosmetic damage. I am selling as is for $15,000 or best offer no trades. For further information contact Marco at [email protected] or at 347-439-2112 leave message with phone #

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
bump! My buddy is looking for a white 07. If anyone comes across one, PM me.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Iwsti forum was pretty good for finding stuff. There priced fair but not cheap usually. Usually with mods already

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
The price of "wholesale" auctions are on the rise, if you go the co-part/salvage they will be cheaper but also have a dirty title.
Those titles can always be changed though, at least in Florida... don't know about anywhere else.
Old car had a salvage title, got a clean title when I registered it here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
wouldnt it end up with a rebuilt title??

Otherwise going from salvage/dirty title to clean would be considered washing a title, correct?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts