Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all L4P Member new and old,

This is our first post here as STRÖMEN International. We are a new Grille and wheel company and I just wanted to drop in to introduce myself. I'm very excited to get to know everybody on this forum as it looks like there is a wealth of knowledge here!

Currently, STRÖMEN International is offering a front grille replacement for 2010+ Range Rover Sports. The front grille is manufactured in the USA in an ISO 9001 certified facility using the highest grade carbon fiber. We have combined this with our Diamond Rail Technology which utilizes a crystal like type of material combined with LED technology to provide a one-of-a-kind type of luxurious, yet refined, look for your Range Rover. This package also comes with re-designed side vents utilizing our carbon fiber and crystal materials. We are looking to provide grilles for the Range Rover HSE, evoque, select Mercedes-Benz, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maserati and Fisker automobiles. Be sure to let me know if you have any interest in these so we can find ways to fast-track our development for future models.

Below, I've attached a couple teaser pics to show you guys some of our products - we currently offer our STRÖMEN Ö7S wheel in concave and super concave configurations that can be customized to your exact specifications and finishes. The most unique part of our wheel is our Centercap, manufactured out of a 1-piece aircraft grade aluminum block, it is pressure fitted with our laser etched crystal center and completed with rivets. This centercap is currently available in polished, brushed, matte black and matte white finished to compliment any wheel.

Enjoy and be sure to leave your comments here. I look forward to helping out all L4P members so if you guys have any questions at all, don't hesitate to post here or shoot me a PM!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome to the 4! i quite like the looks of your products, especially that grill, its different. and the wheels look superb, can tell your gonna make it big!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts