Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got laid off I've had some spare time on my hands.... What better way to spend the free time than be around exotics so I stopped by last week to snap some photos. Great crew there that really personify the Ferrari and Maserati brand. Special thanks to Gavin and the General Manager Tim Rogers. Here are most of the photos, but the rest can be found here: Daniel Gonzalez on Behance

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
great shots!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Sorry to hear about the layoff. Great looking pics. You should freelance!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words gents. I'd love to freelance but unfortunately haven't found many opportunities here in Orange County - CA. Real estate photography is something I'm trying to get my foot in with so wish me luck.

Here's one more of the GT. I wasn't a huge fan of it so I didn't put it up on my portfolio, but as L4P requests!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you are talented! You will have no trouble finding a new job when you show these pics in your portfolio. nice work
Thanks for the kind words, I truly appreciate it. Already on my 3rd week at this Lambo of Newport Beach. Been super busy lately (thankfully) to check out the forums I used to roam. I'm actually checking out all the forums I frequent as I'm eating my dinner. :bow1:

·
Registered
24 Posts
JSS - Thank you man, I googled more pictures and it seems the lighting is just a bit off, nevertheless, the color is amazing, I think I found my new love<3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts