Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to help get the word out.

STOLEN!!! "Ruby Deluxe" 35 Ford custom, built by HHR - THE H.A.M.B.

35 Ford Custom, "Ruby Deluxe" was stolen last night at approximately 1am from a residence in Burbank, cross streets approx Buena Vista & Glenoaks.

Car was loaded to travel to the Goodguys show in Scottsdale to receive the "Kustom of the Year" award.
Truck, trailer and car were all stolen:

Truck: 2007 Chevy 2500HD Deisel Classic, Pewter Grey. License plate 8D40441

Trailer: all black 24' Hallmark, license plate: 4GT8289

Car see attached pics, license plate: Bugs 35

Any information please email:
[email protected]
or call (818) 842-6900

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
holy shit thats crazy!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I was pretty p'ed off that someone had stole some tools and generator out of our cabin. That's nothing compared to your loss...

May those pricks get what is coming to them.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ccns23 thanks for the update I apologize forgot to let everyone know its found and safe and sound. THe power of the internet I like to think.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Thats good to hear, even if they did manage to get away with it, not like it wouldn't stick out:p

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The power of the internet. Our car enthusiast community is close and always ready to help one of our own.…love a story with a happy ending.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Man, this kind of shit just makes you wonder really. How stupid does someone have to be to think that they could steal the car, something that is clearly unique, and have nobody notice it as you either try to flaunt it as your own or sell it. Damn man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts