Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 191 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Damn Drew I guess you've been there before, Which barstool is yours bro? I'm meeting with a guy named Adam do you happen to know him? If you want you can join me I'm going to head down on Friday round 6.

·
Registered
938 Posts
it's cool, do your thing! but yes we have been there a time or two.:whistle:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Isn't the air fare from Miami to NY/NJ virtually free?
Now having fun at the event, now that may cost a sheckle or two :whistle:

·
Registered
938 Posts
This will be my first time in a strip club... anything I should expect, bring, do?
wear those thin parachute pants with no drawers. and lots of booze...

and grab and touch everything till they tell you otherwise!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
wear those thin parachute pants with no drawers. and lots of booze...

and grab and touch everything till they tell you otherwise!
Some sage advice right there :clap:

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Greg, dude, I may just make this myself....hahaha....I LOVE STILETTO'S....I used to go A WHOLE LOT when I was living in NJ 8 years ago......Gotta love it!!!!!!

The, ehem, private room brings back great memories.....

:)
Berk, you need to head up 4 this one brother!

·
Banned
199 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just realized, I will be in NJ that weekend anyway, but I'll be there for my wife's Baby Shower. I'll have a couple boys in from out of town, so this just might work bro. I'll be pulling up in a 7 passenger Volvo XC90 though and not the PCar. Looks like Valet for me, unless you guys don't mind me parking next to you for this one meet.....hahahahhahahahaha

GREG - You sure know how to put together meets in the tri-state bro. I may just move back up there for these things.

If not, I need to buy a trailer for the XC90 or I'll be pumping some serious ticks on the odometer of the PCar going back and forth from the mid-atl.

Berk

Berk, you need to head up 4 this one brother!

21 - 40 of 191 Posts