Luxury4Play.com banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Good times guys! good times... I'll be telling some of my NYMC members about your meets Greg. I just became an official member a few days ago so as soon as the torrential rain (monsoon) season is over, I'm sure I can pull a few along and merge them to this site so that we can have a big(ger) gathering.

To the Rookie - you gave it all and I'm glad you had fun. btw - nothing is free. Women always cost money - regardless!

·
Banned
199 Posts
Greg - sorry I missed this bro.....and I was in NJ Sat nite too for my wife's baby shower......hahahaha, unfortunately, my XC90 (even though fully pimped w/ every option) is not L4P meet worthy. My dad was in town though for the weekend from Moscow and let me tell you and he would have LOVED to go.....hahahaha. Then again he sees them all the time in Moscow anyway.

I remember when I used to visit Stilletto's frequently back when I lived in Randolph, NJ, man oh man, the Russian broads were HAWT!!!! I am a seasoned vet of the strip clubs as well. My buddy owns Scores in Baltimore and we did a MAMC Rally from Philly to Baltimore for the ASPCA last year (a rally should be next Greg - let me know and we can set up a charity rally b/w Stilletto's and Scores). Anyway, I agree w/ the fellow vets that nothing in a strip club is free.......you rarely find love, or hey, your cool, let's hang.......the girl driving that S Class Benz probably got that from a high roller she's slamming......hahahahaha........I find being a decent, and funny guy sure gets you the chicks.......avoid at all costs the UBER HAWT chicks b/c they are so popular (and they already know it) they get all the losers/low hanging fruit. Look for the injured dear as I call them (the girl not everyone's after, the newbie, this is her first night, etc etc). Befriend them, then push the envelope without going too far before she figures out the "game/scheme" to work you and your wallet. Works for me 100% of the time.......

Greggo - looking forward to the June 6th NYC Midnight Run meet.......let's have some representation from Stilleto's there, and maybe some of us make a "STOP" after the rally.

MikeMets - I like your style bar, Aston's are pure sex......my boy's got a Vantage (not a DB9 of course), but at my Charity Scores Rally last year, let's just say the girls wanted to "Go for a ride"......

See ya'll at the next meet (I'll be coming up from my home in DC/VA).

B-

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Why is it the CALI boys and girls meet all the time, the NY boys meet all the time, the CHI town boys meet all the time but the FL boys dont meet.

I think they wont hang out with me because I dont speak spanish

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
I think my fav part of this entire thread is that White 997TT Cab w/HREs and nice kit (gemballa?) Man that car is FIRE!!!

(not really a strip club guy)

.....but down to meet up and chill soon as this rain rolls out. Glad you all had fun!

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
I think my fav part of this entire thread is that White 997TT Cab w/HREs and nice kit (gemballa?) Man that car is FIRE!!!

(not really a strip club guy)

.....but down to meet up and chill soon as this rain rolls out. Glad you all had fun!
That is officially the nicest 997 turbo cab I've ever seen. The interior is carbon everywhere. I love Luke's car, he has everything done except a tune, he needs to see John at Broadway Performance so he can get some engine work done. He does have a full Techart exhaust though and it screams now.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts