Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal, I'm hosting a meet at Stilleto's Gentleman's club on the 9th which is a Saturday night. I have set up a special event where we arrive at 7 pm and will have some of the girls available to us for photos with the cars in the lot before we go in. We will also have a special VIP section in the club to ourselves. We will also have a roped off section for our cars with no valet service! I have to limit the amount of people that attend due to the size of the room we will be in. If you are interested in this EPIC meet post up guys or send me a pm. The club is in Carlstadt N.J. across from the meadowlands. It's 18 to get in and it's B.Y.O.B. if you have any questions pm me.

EPIC!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Count me in :D

·
Registered
938 Posts
you know Sal and i are in! but we will most likely only be in one car (his may not be put back together by then, i will let you know if it is)....

·
Banned
199 Posts
Greg, dude, I may just make this myself....hahaha....I LOVE STILETTO'S....I used to go A WHOLE LOT when I was living in NJ 8 years ago......Gotta love it!!!!!!

The, ehem, private room brings back great memories.....

:)

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JC I can arrange Dana to be available and she would love to hang with Lauren again. If you are into it you know my house is yours brother.

·
Banned
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright this is going to be the best meet L4P has had in the TRI STATE! I just got off the phone with the manager down there and I'm meeting him this week to finalize all the details. I'm going to start a list of people that are attending so I can let him know how many to expect so please post if you haven't already and you are interested in joining us!

·
Registered
938 Posts
tell him that Mariah, Star, Sasha and Nikki should definitely be available for photos!

1 - 20 of 191 Posts