Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

you may have remembered seeing this bad boy up for sale a couple months ago, and it is now back up for sale again with a reduced price! The truck has been and is currently located at TAG Motorsports in Vista, CA on their brand-new showroom floor! :clap:

I went all out on this truck, picking and adding each modification that I thoroughly mapped out over a period of time. The wheels are under a year old, and have not been driven on much at all during the past 8 months. No curb rash, they look as if they're brand new. ADV.1 wheels are one of the top wheel manufactures in the automotive game, and the 22x12 rear wheel really propels this truck into 'beast mode'. Sitting behind these gorgeous wheels are the factory Range Rover brake calipers, which were re-finished in "Steeler" Yellow. The decision on the color came from my roots, as I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. In the end, the yellow compliments the truck well as it flows smoothly with the Santorini Black and Matte Titanium wheels & accents. The RSC software/pulley upgrade makes this a whole new truck, pushing out a respectable 600HP. The truck is much, much more responsive when you initially hit the gas and faster overall. Your average supercharged range rover surely will not be able to keep up! The SuperSprint Exhaust is used in conjunction with the KAHN exhaust tips, which were welded together to form one bad-ass sounding/looking exhaust. The KAHN tips were powder coated in a matte black, as my overall goal was to eliminate the exterior chrome on the vehicle. I added the Autobiography Grille recently, finished with a matte black center, gloss black outer, and matte grey accent piece. The non-Autobiography side vents also have a matte black center and gloss black outer. All of the lettering/badging, as well as the front valance, was done in a matte metallic grey to match the ADV.1 wheels. The OEM underbody & door handles were painted to match, and to round out the exterior we equipped the truck with a TAG Motorsports lowering module!

The interior is a thing of beauty, boasting a two-tone theme with Ivory Leather and Lunar Alcantara. The interior was the sole reason I chose this specific truck, as I was initially planning on ordering and spec-ing one. The seats are Ivory leather with Lunar alcantara inserts. One of the first things I did and will do for most of my future cars, was have the headliner re-done in alcantara. Going from a cream-colored headliner that does not flow with the interior whatsoever, to a alcantara headliner that EXACTLY matches the alcantara seat inserts makes the biggest difference! The headliner is a work of art, the stitching is flawless and straight. This truck is worth seeing in person just for the headliner! To officially top off the interior, I added a custom steering wheel. It consists of the Piano black trim that is found throughout the rest of the interior, and yellow stitching along the inside of the steering wheel to match the theme going on outside. I absolutely love the steering wheel, it has much better grips for when you are driving with intent. I participated in a couple of Targa Trophy rallies, using both the stock steering wheel and the custom one. I can easily say that having the custom steering wheel made it much easier, safer, and enjoyable for me to push my truck to the limit and be able to keep up the the M3's and the RS5's of the group.

All in all, this truck is loaded. I entertained every avenue for options throughout the past couple years, trying to keep an OEM look but still have a bad-ass beast. There are not many other options for the truck except maybe add a Startech kit or the Autobiography kit.

I apologize for the lack of interior photos, I am currently having some more taken and will post them sometime within this next week.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns regarding the truck! If you are seriously interested, feel free to stop on over at TAG Motorsports as she is patiently waiting on their showroom floor!

Full details/specs below:

Make: Land Rover
Model: Range Rover Sport
Trim: Supercharged RSC600
Color: Santorini Black
Interior: Ivory w/ Lunar Suede
Milage: 37,000
VIN: SALSH2E42AA223718
Price: $57,000.00
Shipping: BUYER RESPONSIBLE

-ADV.1 Wheels - 6.1 Matte Titanium Finish 22x10.5 Front, 22x12 Rear
-Pirelli Tires
-RSC 600HP Supercharger Pulley and Software Upgrade
-KAHN Design Exhaust Tips
-Supersprint X-Pipe w/ Resonators
-TAG Motorsports Lowering Module
-Autobiography Grille*
-Custom Matte Metallic Grey Lettering and Front Valance
-Custom Yellow Brake Calipers (Front and Rear)
-OEM Unders & Door Handles Painted
-Clear Bra Front Bumper & Head Lights
-Custom Alcantara Headliner with Grey Stitching
-Custom Steering Wheel Piano Black with Yellow Stitching
-Piano Black Interior Trim
adv1-5_zps8baaaba4.jpg
adv1-2_zps58f38ceb.jpg
adv1-4_zpseccb5b33.jpg
adv1-1_zps3a68a2cc.jpg
adv1-3_zpse9223600.jpg
adv1-6_zps0f73c936.jpg
RRshoot7_zpsc7b83775.jpg
DSC_0349_edited-2_zps51d66061.jpg
Image3_2_zps6a4847e7.jpg
RRSsteeringwheel_zps9767818f.jpg

·
Registered
513 Posts
Great looking Rover, where did you find that steering wheel? If it was commisioned, can you tell me the name of who made it for you? Good luck with the sale, looks to be top notch.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking Rover, where did you find that steering wheel? If it was commisioned, can you tell me the name of who made it for you? Good luck with the sale, looks to be top notch.
Contact the guys at TAG Motorsports and they will happily assist you.

You will find that it is very reasonably priced. And you can choose to have wood, carbon fiber, alcantara (I'm pretty sure), or leather. As well as the colored stitching of your choice.

I had it installed by my local land rover dealer as it's a fairly simple installation.

Makes a BIG difference, trust me...

Reactions: Sketch

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The vehicle is now GONE folks, thanks for the kind words and interest. :clap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts