Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Still available I have this beautiful Patek 5078P minute repeater. This gorgeous watch is brand new complete with box and papers.

Offering price is $350K.

Please call if anyone is interested in this beautiful piece and thank you for looking.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
WOW thats pretty awesome....With such a simple design outside, you wouldn't expect it to have a nuclear reactor inside :lol:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
good question about whether one wears it or keeps it in a safe - thoughts?
I think it depends on the person. No one around here would even know this watch cost that much. Or if they did would they know what was inside? As for wearing it, some members have spoken that they know people with similarly expensive pieces that get wrist time.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
good question about whether one wears it or keeps it in a safe - thoughts?
I'd wear it, like Blair said, to my kids t-ball games. Not many people will even know what it is. I'd feel much safer wearing that out than say, a 10K bling-machine...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
agreed... most minute repeaters by Patek are not flashy at all.

You are more likely to get attention from wearing a yellow gold Rolex with diamonds then something like this... that's the beauty of it.

Plus... not a bad investment either. This is something you could wear and enjoy and then sell down the road. Once Patek discontinues this piece the value will undoubtedly (did I spell that right?) go up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts