Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So how am I celebrating my first summer off in what it seemed to be a hundred years???? GR4 STYLE! Kicking off my summer vacation with a rally. :)

My partner Philippe and I have decided to join the team for the west leg. We will be bringing out a VF Supercharged Z4. Hope to make some new friends as well as seeing old faces. Should be PLENTY of fun!

Team TRQ!

-Uzzi

·
14,490 Posts
Glad you guys are bringing the Z4 instead of the Masi. That Z4 is faster then the Mas anyways lol.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed! The z4 is crazy fun. Soon we're going to do a photoshoot with the cars (including yours). ;)

·
14,490 Posts
Agreed! The z4 is crazy fun. Soon we're going to do a photoshoot with the cars (including yours). ;)
Looking forward to it!.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Glad you guys are bringing the Z4 instead of the Masi. That Z4 is faster then the Mas anyways lol.
The Masi did a lot better than I was thinking in the canyons last Sunday but, really, there's no comparisons on that side. The Z is a total beast for the canyons.

·
14,490 Posts
The Masi did a lot better than I was thinking in the canyons last Sunday but, really, there's no comparisons on that side. The Z is a total beast for the canyons.
Yeah I tested mine as well vs the bimmer. My bimmer was better handling hands down lol.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I tested mine as well vs the bimmer. My bimmer was better handling hands down lol.
Agree, both Philippe and I were surprised to see how quick Josh was in the canyons. Thanks to good driving, Philippe managed to keep up pretty close behind. When it was my turn, I was near the end of the line so I couldn't compare myself to Josh in the run. It was a very good group Josh led, everybody was mature and orderly during the entire drive.

The only thing the Mas has over the bimmer are the brakes. lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Agree, both Philippe and I were surprised to see how quick Josh was in the canyons. Thanks to good driving, Philippe managed to keep up pretty close behind. When it was my turn, I was near the end of the line so I couldn't compare myself to Josh in the run. It was a very good group Josh led, everybody was mature and orderly during the entire drive.

4xBrembo vs 2xStopTech. Not a fair comparison.

·
14,490 Posts

If you think Josh is fast you don't know what fast is yet :laugh: Take a ride w/ me in my bimmer and you'll soon find out.

4xBrembo vs 2xStopTech. Not a fair comparison.
Brakes don't matter in this situation. You should only be driving spirited going up when gravity works with you. Not going down. Anyone in any car can go fast down.... then it's just a n00b battle who has better brakes in that case. I never go fast down that's just a waste of brakes and the sign of stupidity.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I say you should honor your name and come in a STIG outfit and I am very serious.

Raw, make it a necessity lol. cannot come unless your in the STIG outfit.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Brakes don't matter in this situation. You should only be driving spirited going up when gravity works with you. Not going down. Anyone in any car can go fast down.... then it's just a n00b battle who has better brakes in that case. I never go fast down that's just a waste of brakes and the sign of stupidity.
True, you'll just up your chances of brake fade and crash.
Still, they are soooo pretty :) I love brakes.

·
14,490 Posts
True, you'll just up your chances of brake fade and crash.
Still, they are soooo pretty :) I love brakes.
The way I look at it is. There's no price on safety. So if you upgrade to a bbk it's money well spent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts