Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

British car magazine Autocar is reporting that Lamborghini’s CEO, Stephan Winkelmann, has confirmed the production of the Lamborghini Estoque at the 2010 Bologna Motor Show.

The information also states that there will not be a Lamborghini SUV in the near future. His preferred option for the new car is a four-door, distancing himself from internet speculation that the firm is preparing a super-luxury SUV as an indirect successor to the LM002 off-roader.

Read what Sir Winkelmann said in Bologna, Italy!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Doesnt exatly sound like a confirmation, just an 'if' they had a choice to build an SUV or a sedan they would go the sedan route, IF.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
not a fan

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
have you noticed that all the 4 door cars from traditional sports car makers always look fugly...the Qp looks like a catfish..the pam looks like shamu..and this looks like its tired or something.
maybe its because they try to make their sedans look too much like their sportscars.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
have you noticed that all the 4 door cars from traditional sports car makers always look fugly...the Qp looks like a catfish..the pam looks like shamu..and this looks like its tired or something.
maybe its because they try to make their sedans look too much like their sportscars.
i like the rapide

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Personally, I have zero problems with this hitting the production line.

The looks were discussed to no end when the concept was first released last year. I dug it then, and still do.

·
Registered
788 Posts
now that actually looks cool as hell.
you have to really look hard to notice it is a 4 door.

anybody know what engine this estoque will use?
I believe its a W48 cylinder engine with 12 turbos made from a new metal lighter than air and it only cost $9 bucks to build them as the factory is manned by oompa loompas. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts