Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
After seeing some of the detail pics you've posted of homes you've built, can only imagine what yours is going to look like. Congrats on the project!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well, this just came to a screeeeeeeching halt.

An offer was made on the lot yesterday at nearly 45% over what I initially paid for it + they offered to cover some of the costs I've already incurred on grading and the new services. Couldn't turn that down.

Time to start looking for a new lot!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hadn't that happen to me twice after a built a house for myself. Go figure.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Check out this old MLS# 8194250 it looks like they were going to start construction, but didnt for whatever reason.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I'd probably go in @ 900 or 850.

I really want a water lot on a ravine or bayou with some terrain. There is a lot that is up for private sale at about 2.5mil and is 2 acres on Memorial and Friar Tuck (has entrances on both and is next door to Mario William's house). It has a ravine on two sides and one running down the middle. I just don't want to spend more than 1.5 on a lot.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
baller

I'd probably go in @ 900 or 850.

I really want a water lot on a ravine or bayou with some terrain. There is a lot that is up for private sale at about 2.5mil and is 2 acres on Memorial and Friar Tuck (has entrances on both and is next door to Mario William's house). It has a ravine on two sides and one running down the middle. I just don't want to spend more than 1.5 on a lot.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Not really. I don't want to spend anywhere near that much. I know when it comes to my budget, it is going to be the finishing out that is going to break it, so I don't want to go nuts on the land.

That said, the lot I am talking about is possibly one of the most beautiful in Houston in an extremely desirable area and it has actual terrain, which is something a lot of people don't have in Houston.

Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Well, this just came to a screeeeeeeching halt.

An offer was made on the lot yesterday at nearly 45% over what I initially paid for it + they offered to cover some of the costs I've already incurred on grading and the new services. Couldn't turn that down.

Time to start looking for a new lot!
congrats!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts