Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As you all know, we are pretty accustomed to doing Range Rovers. From Sports, to Full Size's to Converting 2006's to 2011 ;)

We bring you some shots from the IAA show last weekend in Frankfurt. STARTECH has re-done one of their Sports with a new Interior Package, Steering Wheel as well as Gloss Black Wheels.

Other touches are Gloss White Painted Range Rover Badging, Full STARTECH Front & Rear bumpers with LED Lighting. STARTECH Exhaust with powder coated Black Tips

Always know to contact us at 888-920-1766 or email: [email protected] for more info on all the STARTECH products

·
Registered
651 Posts
You know I got love for Startech. I like the gloss black wheels a lot better and cool to see them offering a steering wheel. I prefer my Kahn (more flashy).

·
Registered
693 Posts
You know I got love for Startech. I like the gloss black wheels a lot better and cool to see them offering a steering wheel. I prefer my Kahn (more flashy).
The truck looks great, but the leather pattern on the seats and center console is AWFUL.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Exterior and rims are excellent. The leather pattern looks inspired by brickbreaker...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts