Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Here are some pictures of the Startech Kit our customer installed in Texas. The vehicle started off as a 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE (non-Supercharged). The Front Lip and Rear apron mold perfectly to the front/rear bumpers and it integrates the LED lights as well as the Exhaust Tips...

PM me for special pricing on the Startech Products ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
What wheels are those?

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I wish it was one big piece and not a mold onto the existing bumper. I hate "attachments" That being said it still looks good just not what I would do.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I wish it was one big piece and not a mold onto the existing bumper. I hate "attachments" That being said it still looks good just not what I would do.
if it was one big piece, the result would would look way more "aftermarket" than any type of kit that simply adds an extension to the existing bodywork. not just because fitment would be a bear, but the whole bumper would very likely take away from a very good factory design theme.

for me, i like this type of approach better as it increases the probability of striking that ideal balance between oem / third party design, and reduces cost along multiple fronts. the startech kit doesn't make you look like you live for the razzle dazzle vegas car shows if you get my drift.

just my $.50 to add to the pile here.

looks great and thanks for sharing. again, makes the stock rover look like dog doo doo in comparison.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'll never get CF wraps :noidea: - screams "poser" to me.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts