Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh off its SEMA debut, the LB Performance * Liberty Walk Ferrari F458 Widebody is one of the hottest talked about cars around. The guys over at StanceWorks caught up with Kato San and his crew to shoot the widebody beat.

What do you L4P'ers think about this car? In my opinion its a hell of a lot better looking then the stuff coming from European & Middle eastern design houses.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
The car looks ok but I wonder how it drives...I think it may have lost something there.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
so insane!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Not my cup of tea but definitely a head turner.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love a 458 like anyone else but i cant decide if i like this or not. I feel like this would be the "stance" style if it were a civic.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Because putting a WIDEBODY with wider rims and beefy tires is really going to make it handle worse.... Lol

I love the look of it but probably would get it without the wing and do
A UGR TT kit with it to have some fun power along with good looks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Are those flares just prototype bolted there as a model, or is that the accrual look? I would like it if the flares are part of the fender metal or molded into the body. This is so reminiscent of the Pantera where in some models they had rivet flares applied by the factory or by owners. That bolted on look never really appealed to me, but some like it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have never been a Ferrari fan boy. Im not a huge fan of the 458, but this is the most ridiculous and extreme looking Ferrari Ive ever seen and Id own this in a heartbeat. Its absolutely fanfuckingtastic. It fits everything I like in a car. This kit makes me need to go buy a 458 right now. Just awesomely bad ass.

·
Registered
165 Posts
So LB is like Rauh Welt?
What i meant was that the aggressive stance and wide body style with the exposed rivets somewhat resemble what Rauh Welt does to Porsche's. Obviously both companies are different but in this case i think the work goes along the same lines. Love the look by the way, it was meant as a compliment. :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts