Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been down south and I figured this would be a cool place for me to have my first down south experience.. Am I right? I am turning 23 in a few weeks, and I would probably go next summer.. How is the partying scene over there? and what about resorts? Any really nice all inclusives that is a must?
Let me know if its a bad idea and why,

Thanks

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Are you going to just party? whats the purpose?

I am a huge fan of puerto rico, but then again im puerto rican. Cozumel is a lot of fun, st thomas was fun...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I chose this place because every one talks about going to places like Cancun, Cabo and resorts in Cuba.. I rather my first time just be different than others, while keeping the partying a reason for my vacation

·
Registered
39 Posts
Been to St.Maarten too many times to count....
Lots to do there..Most of the night life is around the Maho area.
Sonesta Maho is the big hotel there,, not 5 star but a decent 4.
Bliss is the place to go,, out door and on the ocean,, gets going after midnight,,, in high season all the young yachtie hotties go there to let loose, just about everything your could want for a club.
Tantra is right across from the Sonesta Maho,,haven't been but it tends to draw more locals.
The French side has some wild party nights as well up on Orient beach.

Sunset Beach bar at the end of the runway can be fun but not like it used to be,,, topless women drink free,, used to be lots but now it's more the cruise ship crowd hoping to snap a pic of some titties,,,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts