Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
I prefer Venus. :whistle:
raw prefers uranus! ;)

sorry to bring the thread down a notch . . .

when i went to St Barth's a few months ago my friend Ben was instrumental, he told be about le Select,
he gave me a lot of advice (as did member T ramies) on places to eat and things to see. . .

a lot of cats on the island

ENJOY! your time brosef !

·
Registered
592 Posts
raw prefers uranus! ;)

sorry to bring the thread down a notch . . .

when i went to St Barth's a few months ago my friend Ben was instrumental, he told be about le Select,
he gave me a lot of advice (as did member T ramies) on places to eat and things to see. . .

a lot of cats on the island

ENJOY! your time brosef !
There are cats everywhere!! St. Barths is my favorite place by far. It truly is a different world in my opinion. Le Select is truly a one of a kind experience.

Knick have you seen the house that the Rockefellers supposedly owned on the island. It's a pretty interesting house. I'll see if I can dig up some pics and confirm who actually owned it. I just pulled it up on google maps its on the far northwestern point of the island you'll see it out there on a point there is the larger structure which is the main house and then a smaller square the the left of it which was some sort of look out tower. I was out sailing for the day and we came across it. The skipper told us a little bit about the house. I believe you can only access it by water.

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
There are cats everywhere!! St. Barths is my favorite place by far. It truly is a different world in my opinion. Le Select is truly a one of a kind experience.

Knick have you seen the house that the Rockefellers supposedly owned on the island. It's a pretty interesting house. I'll see if I can dig up some pics and confirm who actually owned it. I just pulled it up on google maps its on the far northwestern point of the island you'll see it out there on a point there is the larger structure which is the main house and then a smaller square the the left of it which was some sort of look out tower. I was out sailing for the day and we came across it. The skipper told us a little bit about the house. I believe you can only access it by water.
YUP,
one of my buddie's was born and raised on St Barth's he'd know better than anyone... i'll ask him

·
Registered
592 Posts
Awesome stuff Ben. That Porsche would be a great island run around. I was trying to ship one to my uncle in Mallorca a few months ago but the deal fell through. If you go by Le Select again before you head out of there would you scoop me a t-shirt and I'll pay pal you money? No biggie either way. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Here's to Cent Mille

*can you spot it?*

Sorry Ben, didn't see the post until I got back from reppin' and taking off early tom'w morning...next time.

·
Registered
402 Posts
He who dies with the most toys wins :laugh:

Thanks for the pics SS

21 - 36 of 36 Posts