Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is this the brand new BMW M5 F10? The guys over at BMWblog.com have published a spypicture of the sports saloon without any camouflage on it. Unfortunately, only a rear shot has been provided, but the car resembles the test mules we have seen in the past few months.

Read more!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Could be, except the roundels aren't blacked out. BMW always blacks out the roundels on test cars.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
That sharpie style pattern looks awful. I hope the real M5 is better than what I am seeing here. This looks very tame.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
That sharpie style pattern looks awful. I hope the real M5 is better than what I am seeing here. This looks very tame.
its disguise/camo until its released. but i agree this car looks tame compared to the current M5.

·
Registered
693 Posts
The only thing making it look like an M5 is the quad exhaust. It's completely debadged also, so it could easily be a 5 series with an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Always find it funny how people complain on BMW designs, "E60 was fugly and the F10 is too tame." lol

They want the F10 M5 to be humble and subtle, not like a shark!

·
Registered
693 Posts
That looks dirty^!!!

The rear bumper is different the the one in the OP, so my guess the OP is aftermarket.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts