Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Cool! I feel like the interior of those cars are either; way too fine and polished therefore making it look bland. Or way to fine and polished making it look like an antique. If that makes any sense....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Fell in love with these after seeing it in War. The spyder version is haawwt

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
This car has stunning unique looks - you either love it or hate it.
Can someone comment on the build quality, maintenance, performance and reliability?

·
5,744 Posts
Shoot member Rhyno a pm. He has an 09 Spyker C8 with 13k km on it, so he's had some years with the car. He'll be able to give you the low down. I know he's said on here, he loved the car so much he decided to keep it instead of selling it.

-Markus-

·
Registered
874 Posts
This car has stunning unique looks - you either love it or hate it.
Can someone comment on the build quality, maintenance, performance and reliability?
In general is a very solid car. The parts, panels, paint is very good. Only detail was the paint inside the headlights (silver) that it start to bubble.

Maintenance is okay if related to engine/tranny. Is a Audi V8 engine, same from R8 which is great and very reliable. To service is pricey because there is only a few dealers authorized to deal with the brand but there is no special technology...

Performance is great. The car feels extremely light and handles great. But is very hard to drive. Clutch is heavy, to change gears is hard... horrible in traffic. Much worst here in Florida because of the heat... A/C sucks... the vents are minimal... you wanna kill yourself. I love to drive in the winter which is cool down here and EVERYBODY LOVES the damn car.

Make sure you don't drive on the rain. The top sucks and leaks everywhere... lol

But the impression you make driving one is amazing and peoples reaction to see the car is unique... girls love! :whistle:

2 years and around 4k miles on the car... and never gave us any problems.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Would seriously consider but I have heard they are underpowered but have not driven one. Would like to Real soon tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Being Dutch Spyker will always be special for me, because it is a Dutch car company. Unfortunately I couldn't find a Spyker thread here on Luxury4Play. That's why I made this thread.

Post your spyker pictures/videos!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts