Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Summer wedding I would pull out the seer sucker suite and dress it up with a bow tie and pocket square with a nice pair of brown lace dress shoes. For a wedding I would stay away from loafers but thats just me. GL

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Seersuckers are back this year! I would rock a suit with linen, and a light color. Wear a tie if formal. If it is a bit on the casual side, I would rock a mandarin collar shirt and just some drivers.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Seer Sucker is a must in the south, red bow tie and pocket square wore it to a wedding in Florida 1 week ago.

·
Registered
171 Posts
My Christian Dior summer suite. Never mind the cat mask or gay ed hardy shirt. It was Halloween and I was wasted lol. Its this or the seer sucker. Yes I'm from Tennessee so I'm southern enough to wear one.

·
Registered
197 Posts
This is the perfect excuse to go all out for a summer look. I'd definitely get a linen/cotton suit (beige is good! or you can go with a windowpane light grey). Go with some light brown colored loafers or brogues (that leans toward the formal side) and a close matching belt. If it will be outside I would say go without a tie/bow tie and just get a playful pocket square (maybe floral or large polka dot).

If it was me, I'd use this as a reason to get a shoe custom made, maybe in electric blue!

Have fun at your wedding!

P.S. get yourself some no-show socks!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm a bit of a Vineyard Vines fanboy, so I would go with lobster color chinos, light blue check button down, a VV tie, a VV club belt, navy blazer, boat shoes or driving mocs.

You can wear this to any New England country club and look great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts