Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We were headed out this morning from the Miami Executive airport and as the crew was unloading the lugguge from the car I noticed parked next to us was a hideous looking (color-wise) light blue and white G-IV. Upon closer glance I noticed it had an air jordan logo on the tail and did a double take and MJ was inside staring down at us. Also confirmed when I saw the ser. numbers on the jet engine has N236MJ, which I assumed represents being a graduate from North Carolina and played 23 career w/ six NBA championships.

Good to see he's still traveling in style as that's at least a $15MM G!

Here's a few photos from the iphone as we were were taking off:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Great spot! You seem to be in a G as well!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
DVH - maybe on some secret forum - just maybe MJ is posting away on a thread that he saw DVH in a G2 and he was impressed ... lol.... ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here's a better closeup photo I just found - I think we all need to paint our "toys" in our college colors and makes me glad my alma mater colors weren't light blue & white!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
You must be very important to be in flown in and out of airports on company Jet. Lucky..., but I gotta say with those figures, the company would save insane money even if you put you on First Class every trip everywhere. 5-10G's an HOUR. Oh my....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
for a guy who often complained about a lack of privacy, he sure doesn't travel inconspicuously.
To Njave's point--You have a lot of choices with what types of airports you fly into and aren't going to be interfacing with the general public at the majority of these executive airports. In fact unless you've got a jet most people would probably never see the plane. For example the executive airport in Miami was 9 miles away from MIA and off the beaten path. Most we fly into are the same. Totally different deal than the lack of privacy issues he was referring to I believe...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Awesome spot!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts