Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today i spotted a McLaren P1. It had the McLaren logo covered with a sticker and the license plate was cellotaped lol. Took me a few seconds to realise what i saw at the petrol station carpark was that right next to me was a P1 parked. For a quick second thought it was a Lotus. Then i turned and looked again and I sure knew its not a Lotus but a P1. Took some quick piks since my boss was waiting for me as we had to go after a long day of work.

Quick iPhone 5 shots. There wasnt much space around it in order for me to take some better piks.

Where it was spotted. ^

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also my boss told me that the Top Gear office/racetrack (not sure which) is apparently close to the place where we spotted it. I checked online because i wasnt sure of where the Top Gear track is situated and it is close to where i saw the P1. But isnt it a bit too early for reviews or test drives etc?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
awesome spot!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Awesome backdrop for that car as well.
Love the Country side on that part of the Globe.

Win win

·
Registered
448 Posts
sweet yellow piece of automotive sexiness

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cringed at the door opening

To be honest in person i didnt even see it there. I dont know whether its because the car is just so amazing in person(not a typical supercar for sure) that i didnt even notice it. However, i thought the same when i saw the piks. Hopefully doesnt look as bad in person, which im sure it doesnt.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
"Cringed at the door opening"

Think he was talking about the lady on the other side of the car opening her door. Opening door, doesn't see P1, BAM!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Cringed at the door opening"

Think he was talking about the lady on the other side of the car opening her door. Opening door, doesn't see P1, BAM!
AHH! Should've thought about that LOL! Yeah true. But for some reason the P1 didnt look wide, maybe it was just me because its a long car.. Also, there was enough space in between the cars so the blondie got in her car safely ;) No damage done to the P1 by her

·
Registered
869 Posts
Killer! Although not the hugest fan of the yellow, regardless, it is stunning

1 - 20 of 20 Posts