Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just out walking the dog not an hour ago when this fine piece of machinery downshifted right beside me. With upwards of 8 Enzos in our city, (Calgary Alberta) it was a great sight to see this Beaut!!

He saw me snapping a photo, pulled away from the light nicely, and then punched it. Part of me wishes I was video taping just to re-listen to that sound over and over. :clap:

Apologies for the Blackberry quality photos.

:bow1:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D
Nice spot, eh. 8 Enzo's in Calgary... must be the oil money.
I can not say this is fact as they are numbers I have been hearing throughout the city as well as reading online (local forums)

There are members on here that know or are aware of a Gent here in Calgary that sells and services Ferrari's and Lamborghinis. (ZR Auto) He claims to have the worlds fastest Enzo. Mboldt on here did a photoshoot of it. It is Edo Tuned and has a (fake?) FXX Kit on it. Again I have seen it, but don't want to speculate anything as fact as I truly don't know the solid details.

I do know however that he lost a race at a recent event here in Alberta (Race the Base) to a Ford GT with a top speed of 344 km/hr. They were racing (more for effect) F-18 fighter jets. The event was held at one of Our Military Bases. Wow, apparently I go off on tangents. durrrrrrrrrrr

I will have to put a thread together of all my Local Spottings. It would be a good thread.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts