Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here purchased products from GLEE MOBILE ?

I came across the site last week and purchased an iPhone USB charger...they immediately charged my CC within minutes, yet I havent received a confirmation email of my order, or any information whatsoever...I left them a voice mail and sent an email inquiry through the site, but no response yet.

Just wondering if anyone's had the same experience...I figured since they were a board sponsor, the service would at least be better than ebay or other sources...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
shoulda PM'd them instead of making a thread.

just my .02

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thank you for bringing this issue up. I will contact them immediately and ask them to respond to your post here.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I sent an email to both my contacts, I let them know about this thread and I am sure they will be responding.
Thanks
Raw

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi JerickoLivingGood --

My name is Savannah and I am the Head of Merchandise here at GleeMobile.com! First of all, let me apologize for this confusion. It looks like our emails have probably been going to your spam box or something. Immediately after a purchase is made on our site, you should receive an automated email confirming your order. Your order was then processed and shipped. You should have received another email that indicated the status.

Today we actually sent a third email that included your tracking number. I don't know why these emails aren't going through but it may be due to some setting within your email account.

We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience and hope it doesn't tarnish anyone's thoughts about GleeMobile.com!

Please contact me directly at [email protected] if you have any further questions or concerns.

Out of curiosity, what email address did you send your email inquiry to because I don't think we have received that either.

Thanks for your patience and you charger will be delivered soon!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooops

sorry...i didn't know they had a user account and assumed it was only a side tile ad running through the site

nonetheless, thanks for the responses and all of the support.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^ +1

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to see Glee Mobile stepping into this thread and everything is worked out!
Glee Mobile did respond almost immediately and provided me with the confirmation/tracking information :)

Thanks again for the excellent customer service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts