Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I'm somewhat new here, but some may know me on other forums, 6speed, bimmerforums, m3forums etc. I just wanted to share with you a trailer for a dvd I have been working on for the past year and a half. Footage includes coverage a Rally I put together for a friend of mine who passed away from cancer "Drew's Run" and various meets and event's within the Northeast automotive scene

Watch low:
YouTube - "Speed of Dark" DVD Trailer for 2008

Watch High:
"Speed of Dark" DVD Trailer for 2008 on Vimeo

Download:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It was recently in the streetfire.net newsletter as well as their main page for upcoming videos to look out for.

Music by InnerpartySystem - Don't Stop

Thanks everyone,

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
647 Posts
I hope you are being sarcastic :confused: if not then I'm sorry. I'd love to know what videos excite you...
opinions are like...

It's really not much different than any other car video not to mention watching people drive on the highway is like watching paint peel and there are plenty of people that have done videos like it before. Your editing and film quality are good but the content is :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
opinions are like...

It's really not much different than any other car video not to mention watching people drive on the highway is like watching paint peel and there are plenty of people that have done videos like it before. Your editing and film quality are good but the content is :eek:hwell:
I do agree actually, at least in jordans 360 video with the aston martin and the lambo there was more action

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
opinions are like...

I agree opinions are like... every does have one, and is entitled to one. I guess if I posted the footage from the Exotics Rally you would be all over it, however being into BMWs that is usually the content matter. And I am well aware people have done videos like this before I never once said I was an innovator or original. I just choose to document the activities I partake in and choose to share it, like it or hate it I will keep doing it and getting better. I get tired of the same old low quality handycam footage that is posted up every day and like to bring something a little more artistic to the table. Thousands of people enjoyed it and had nothing really negative so say so thank for your opinion.

example of other work: http://www.vimeo.com/1933813

Very cool trailer.
Thank you very much

Very nice job on the tempo of the audio with the tempo video. The trailer rocks!
Thank you as well! Beautiful M5 as well.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
46 Posts
nice video.. dont know about the e36 on the cover though =P need something newer on there maybe e46

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice video.. dont know about the e36 on the cover though =P need something newer on there maybe e46
Widebody, Twinscrew Stage II 420+whp full custom interior, cage, etc

car is amazing, but I hear you.

I love the work as always and wish I made it out to the showing.

No worries, there will be another one in a year or so.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Very cool soundtrack and also very very well done video.
I really like it, maybe I'll pick it up, how long is the whole dvd?

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Steve! Whats up brother? Glad you found your way over here.....and like ive said before, great work on the trailer and DVD.

Fellas, Steve is one of THE best up and coming filmmakers in our area right now and is doing some really hot ish. Obvsioulsy he kows how to pick his subject matter (see Red 997 C2S piloted by yours truely :D ) and will continue to get better with his editing/etc as he does more and more projects.

Welcome to L4P Stevie boy.......WC tonight? Holler

1 - 20 of 25 Posts