Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures, rest will be going on the site and this thread soon, along with full video. It was good seeing some L4P member out and playing :clap:.

We love to tease:
YouTube - StayClassyAtlanta | Speed & Mischief - Midnight Cruise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_U1OGi8a6k
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1616079529614

More videos and pix on our facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=123697071015663&ref=ts

Thanks to Speed & Mischief media team:
Beauty & Speed (Reggie Bates)
Stay Classy Atlanta Photography & Video (Trevor)
Drago Photography
Dominic
Ryan
Ronnel Gerald

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was tons of fun. Can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Too bad I couldn't make it. I'm stuck in Oklahoma for the next 7 weeks. Glad everyone had fun!
Everyone ejoyed their time on the road and at the party. I know Todd (ItODDospeed) had tons of fun. Next one's going down soon then 1 to FL. Make time or take a vacation.

There's another video up on the FB Speed & Mischief page.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I had a great time. Real fun was had. Everyone got along and it was a great group of people. It was an excellent event. The after party at Opera was insane. I tipped the bartender well and I was drinking Jameson neat. I asked for doubles and I'm pretty sure she gave me quads. Notice the drink in my hand that is not bubbles. That's straight Jameson... 2 of those and few bubbles... shapow. Wickedlysane drove home and I woke on the couch in a stupor. Went to bed at 0430 hrs (I'm told) and had to get up at 1130 hrs for brunch at the Ritz. It was a great weekend to say the least.

Driving Recap: The grocery getters were at the head of the pack (stock STi and a IS300 wagon(suspension & wheel mods)). We were soon followed by ARFNSX, NSXs, a Supra and GTRs (old and new). Albeit IS300 and I drove 35 mph one time down the highway with our hazards on waiting for others. At one point IS300 and I stopped the highway and I saw at least 60 participants behind he and I. Then he and I did what we do... rip it. I swear IS300 and I must of drove 50 mph for half the rally letting others catch up. The rest was automotive bliss. There was some really nice cars at the event.
TO ALL... I know who IS300 is and think he would like his privacy so he's IS300.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I had a great time. Real fun was had. Everyone got along and it was a great group of people. It was an excellent event. The after party at Opera was insane. I tipped the bartender well and I was drinking Jameson neat. I asked for doubles and I'm pretty sure she gave me quads. Notice the drink in my hand that is not bubbles. That's straight Jameson... 2 of those and few bubbles... shapow. Wickedlysane drove home and I woke on the couch in a stupor. Went to bed at 0430 hrs (I'm told) and had to get up at 1130 hrs for brunch at the Ritz. It was a great weekend to say the least.

Driving Recap: The grocery getters were at the head of the pack (stock STi and a IS300 wagon(suspension & wheel mods)). We were soon followed by ARFNSX, NSXs, a Supra and GTRs (old and new). Albeit IS300 and I drove 35 mph one time down the highway with our hazards on waiting for others. At one point IS300 and I stopped the highway and I saw at least 60 participants behind he and I. Then he and I did what we do... rip it. I swear IS300 and I must of drove 50 mph for half the rally letting others catch up. The rest was automotive bliss. There was some really nice cars at the event.
TO ALL... I know who IS300 is and think he would like his privacy so he's IS300.
Well... I had fun, but apparently not as much as you! We got shuffled up into the "VIP" area upstairs but they wouldn't let us to the lower VIP level which I guess is reserved for table service, which is what I had last time. It was just real crowded. So we left and went out in search of a Taco Bell and failed!!! Oh well. I was in a wingless anthracite MKIV but usually drive a Quicksilver MKIV... hope to see y'all around.

But in retrospect, it's prob good that I didn't break myself Sat night because I went to the Taste of Atl VIP the next morning... unlimited beer and wine, it was fun.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Thanks for the compliments Todd. I think booze was flowing pretty well at the party, you sure were GOOOONE lol. I was pissed at the cop. He was suppose to keep us in a group and didn't do penny worth of work (I was happy he showed up after party parking lot to look over the cars tho). All of us were split up in 3 group, but finally caught up about 15miles in the cruise. I was in the 2nd group and had to stop on the side of the road for the 3rd group to catch up and who were 3 miles behind. Once they did, we were all triple digits :driving:. Best part was still everyone slinging out of toll both. The view around me was EPIC. Can't wait for the video to finish.

Well... I had fun, but apparently not as much as you! We got shuffled up into the "VIP" area upstairs but they wouldn't let us to the lower VIP level which I guess is reserved for table service, which is what I had last time. It was just real crowded. So we left and went out in search of a Taco Bell and failed!!! Oh well. I was in a wingless anthracite MKIV but usually drive a Quicksilver MKIV... hope to see y'all around.

But in retrospect, it's prob good that I didn't break myself Sat night because I went to the Taste of Atl VIP the next morning... unlimited beer and wine, it was fun.
Yea we were wondering where y'all went. We had the seats up top VIP section. I had to run in and out to get everyone in and took a min for all of us to settle in. It got better as minutes ticked away and few shots found thier way down. Thanks for coming out tho, sorry about you not liking crowded Opera night club (that place is always packed and wild).

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ You shoulda seen Todd's face when they brought us a bottle of bubb at brunch the next day. Yay for the Ritz! He looked at it like it was the devil...try as I might, I couldn't drink the whole thing alone.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I threw money at the toll attendant and told them to pay for anyone behind me. I can only imagine the sounds leaving the toll. Best run I've done in Atlanta with others.

Stupid Ritz... well not really. It figures that we get a free bottle of Perrier Jouet when I couldn't drink anything but water.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
^LOL. I was hopping everyone got change when i went around with quarters. I was thinking 75 miles were gonna take a good bit to pass by, but damn those miles few by. Time to go bigger. Well we are going multi-state in spring *ninja*.

PS. added 2 video tease in main post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts