Luxury4Play.com banner

Speed & Mischief brings: Braves Fans Midtown Pub Crawl, 04/12/11

826 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  UpSideDownDesi 
#1 · (Edited)

Worked up a last minute deal with local affiliates to get the best bang for the buck for us. I try to work up deals like this for local members so we can all have a good time ;).

To start off the Braves season, we are doing a Midtown Pubcrawl on April 9th, 2011.

We'll start out in the Dugout (Deadwood Saloon) where we'll be handing out lineup cards (full Pub Crawl schedule). Every hour the Pub Crawl moves to a walkable location in Midtown including Sutra, CosmoLava, Flip Flops and Frontpage News! Whether you've got a red Heyward jersey or just a Braves ballcap, wear your favorite Braves attire to be eligible for great prizes during the crawl!

Included as part of the Pub Crawl is a free specialty shot and Drink & Beer Specials at each of the 5 locations.

With my discount, price for all this is, hold it....$5. That will include all said above
:clap:

Tickets are sold online, and my discount expires tomorrow Wed 12:59pm. Click on the link and enter "Sunny" in promotional code.
https://www.xorbia.com/rsvp/amsocialite/bravespubcrawl/tickets.cfm

I'll be there, hope to see y'all out as well.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.