Reactions: Philippe and ArchDJ

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Supped up BMW 1M
68 Chevelle SS
67 Firebird
Ferrari F50

Not in any particular order, and I probably wouldn't get to be in any of them, because my HOA is trying to rob me and I won't be able to afford a damn thing if they continue on their path of destruction.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
You need to lower that thing. It looks like a 4x4 next to that other Masi. Still a sexy beast though.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh that is a promotional image from Maserati you know that right???!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
I sold the M3 I took this year, and now I'm on the hunt for what I want to bring next. GRV compatibility is actually part of my search criteria

So far I'm thinking:

- GTR
- 997 Turbo
- Gallardo
- NSX Supercharged
- R8 V8
- 996 GT2

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be all over a Pagani of any variety.

I would basically do anything I could to get the Huayra here though - anything...

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
May consider attending next yrs.
For me to log that many miles in that short of a time i'd have to be in something comfy. Maby the Lambo Urus or bentley concept suv.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Realistically, because I’m a big guy and my wife would be with me, I would go with a CLS 63…perhaps with that RENNTech upgrade… :whistle:
2012_mercedes_benz_cls_63_amg_04a-4ce305af3dda8.jpg

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Realistic.. the only thing I will have.. the Supra, or maybe I can put a tow hook on the l4p bug and take the seadoo.. :(

Unrealistic. UGR G..

Stupid Unrealistic
Top Secret Supra

I`d love to rock a H1 as the ultimate video, photographer, luggage, shenanigans hauler..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Realistic.. the only thing I will have.. the Supra, or maybe I can put a tow hook on the l4p bug and take the seadoo.. :(

Unrealistic. UGR G..

Stupid Unrealistic
Top Secret Supra

I`d love to rock a H1 as the ultimate video, photographer, luggage, shenanigans hauler..
The good thing with goldRush, ESP this year's, is that ego was kept to a minimum. I am successful for my age, but no where near the level of some of the other participants. I still felt like family and had a great time...at the end of days it's a love for cars. Actually the cars are secondary to a love for having a good time and paying yourself back for a year of hardwork with like minded individuals.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts