Luxury4Play.com banner

**SPECIALTY CAR CRAFT @ THE LA AUTO SHOW! **PHOTOS**

7K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  Charlie@SCC 
#1 ·
We at Specialty Car Craft have been at the Los Angeles Auto Show since last Thursday with a dozen of our top of the line rides!
We brought our jaw dropping custom rides, some are matte black, some matte pink, some matte gray and the one and only matte green Lamborghini Murcielago!

The star of the show is the Jaguar XJ220S, with 1 of 5 produced worldwide, this street legal racecar got the opportunity to get painted matte gray at our shop.

Be sure to head out to the LA Auto Show before it ends this upcoming Sunday, November 28th!

Be sure to also come by to check out the gorgeous female models and get a poster autographed by them and a picture on Specialty Car Craft's Wall of Fame!

Hope you all enjoy the photos!

All photos were taken by Dirk A Photography @ Dirk A. Photography - Elite Exotic Car Photographer!

See less See more
#3 ·
wow, very nice... yall had a good spread

#11 ·
I might have to come by again if I get bored. I want to park my car in there though.... :p

#19 ·
That Jaguar XJ220S was in full race car mode when we received it, in a really crazy bright blue.

We did a little body work and applied a Specialty Car Craft matte grey finish.

In person, the car is a 100% show stopper and is simply beautiful.

Come over to the L.A. Auto Show and take a look! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.