Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took this beautiful glossy black, stock Aston Martin DB9 and gave it new life!

We started by doing a complete Matte Black conversion along with a new Mansory Body Kit. The kit includes front/rear bumpers, side skirts and exhaust tips.

We also custom fabricated a new trunk spoiler lip to give the car some of that DBS aggression. Also in DBS fashion we added the clear rear tail lights to replace the stock red ones.

To top the car off we re-did the red interior in full black leather with red stitching and alcantara inserts! Also per the owners request, custom embroidered "007" logos in the head rests.

No SCC custom creation is complete without a pair of custom build, forged giovanni wheels!

This car truly is a one-of-a-kind creation!

Check out some photos of it at our booth at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas as well as our most recent booth at the LA Auto Show!

Picture of the interior coming soon or log on to Specialty Car Craft!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks good, especially that rear diffusor.

·
Registered
71 Posts
First thing first, wheels are awesome. Front bumper is great and a relief with out the double bubble fog lights. The matt look work is great. I like the rear but I could do with out the goofy exhaust tips. It would be really interesting to see someone do double tips Lambo style side by side or 2 large pipes in the center like a GT3. Other than that great job and how about some shots of the interior that sounds phenomenal?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First thing first, wheels are awesome. Front bumper is great and a relief with out the double bubble fog lights. The matt look work is great. I like the rear but I could do with out the goofy exhaust tips. It would be really interesting to see someone do double tips Lambo style side by side or 2 large pipes in the center like a GT3. Other than that great job and how about some shots of the interior that sounds phenomenal?
Interior shots will be up soon and a video clip of the beautiful custom exhaust note!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE FEEDBACK!!

LOS ANGELES, CA - WWW.SCCBH.COM - 310.838.5551

·
Registered
621 Posts
This is what I'm talking about. Lovely Aston, probably in my top 5 Astons ever seen

·
Registered
156 Posts
DIZZAM!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts