Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year for the SEMA and LA Auto Shows we wanted to really turn heads. What better then take the ultimate luxury/sport suv and turn it into one crazy creation!

We started with a stock 2009 Mercedes G55 AMG in gloss black with black interior.

Here's what we did to it...

-Full Custom Hamann Body Kit (Bumpers, Lighting Kits, Side Skirts, Accent Pieces, Logos, Grille etc.)

-Custom 22" Gianélle Santorini Wheels (Matte Black w/ Red Accents)

-Full Matte Black Paint Job w/ Hamann Single Red Glossy Stripe Color Scheme

-Custom Exhaust w/ 3 Pipes on Each Side

-Full Custom Interior (Racing remolded steering wheel, black leather w/ alcantara inserts and red diamond stitching, Hamann floor mats, executive 2nd row seating conversion etc.)

You need to see this car to believe it! Check IT and more custom creations done by SCC out at Specialty Car Craft!

Thank you Dirkap for the Photography!

More cars at Specialty Car Craft!

·
Registered
819 Posts
You guys do quality work and I've got nothing bad to say about the execution, but it looks terrible. The bodykit is a disaster and the black/red is very tacky.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You guys do quality work and I've got nothing bad to say about the execution, but it looks terrible. The bodykit is a disaster and the black/red is very tacky.
We always love feedback! This car was per it's owners request so we created exactly what vision he had which is what we do best here at SCC!

Thanks though! :bow1:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I love it! The only thing I would change would be the fog lights, two sets like that just don't so it for me. Everything else is rockin!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Customer is king! I do agree its overdone, mostly the front end is overbearing, but it could be such a badass car. Good job guys, not my favorite but definitely grade A craftmanship

·
Registered
816 Posts
Customer is definitely first priority, but man, this customer went wild. I can't say I don't like it, but I can say I would be quite uncomfortable driving it. If it floats his boat, thats all that matters. Nice work though, which is what you guys do!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I personally don't like it but it's what the costumer wanted. Looks like excellent execution! Great job guys!

·
Registered
193 Posts
We always love feedback! This car was per it's owners request so we created exactly what vision he had which is what we do best here at SCC!

Thanks though! :bow1:
In this case the customer needs to have his vision checked!

Sometimes less is more.

·
Registered
451 Posts
is it over done? YES! is it crazy? YES! do I want it? HELLLL YES!! I saw it last week and for some reason the over the top crazy stuff really works for me on this one. GOOD JOB SCC

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
is it over done? YES! is it crazy? YES! do I want it? HELLLL YES!! I saw it last week and for some reason the over the top crazy stuff really works for me on this one. GOOD JOB SCC
Exactly...everyone has different taste. In Saudi they would sell this in one second. There are people in the states that admire this look. Hell I can't stand when someone leaves their car stock bey hey...that is their choice. ;)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Exactly...everyone has different taste. In Saudi they would sell this in one second. There are people in the states that admire this look. Hell I can't stand when someone leaves their car stock bey hey...that is their choice. ;)
In Saudi they would say "Not enough RED!!! Throw some lime green in there and some alligator skin!"

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
This car had the LOUDEST exhaust of any car at the L.A. Auto Show a month ago.

Made the guys in the DUB booth next to us jump every time we started it! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts