Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I hate the "Special Edition" badge, Looks cheesy... but I love the car. Every CCXR is a "Special Edition" in my mind.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I hate the "Special Edition" badge, Looks cheesy... but I love the car. Every CCXR is a "Special Edition" in my mind.
according to what you said then this koenigseg is special edition of the special edition that you havei mind :bitenails::whistle:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It disappointed me that they played them off as the same car when the other was CLEARLY not the 2nd special edition....

and i have been that he mentioned something about sheikh from abu dhabi !! is it right ? :confused:

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
and i have been that he mentioned something about sheikh from abu dhabi !! is it right ? :confused:
He mentions that he 'offered him a price he couldnt refuse' to obtain the car that is 1 of 4 in the world. Only one in the western hemisphere. I just watched it to take that screenshot... Pretty much, it's a movie and all their information is incorrect. :bitenails:

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
according to what you said then this koenigseg is special edition of the special edition that you havei mind :bitenails::whistle:
The badge should say "Super Special Edition, That way it could be even more "Special" than the other 1 of 2 Special editions
:laugh:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
He mentions that he 'offered him a price he couldnt refuse' to obtain the car that is 1 of 4 in the world. Only one in the western hemisphere. I just watched it to take that screenshot... Pretty much, it's a movie and all their information is incorrect. :bitenails:
yeah cuz no ever called us hhh

21 - 40 of 82 Posts