Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hyundai and DUB magazine teamed up for the 2010 SEMA Auto Show in Vegas to Introduce the 2011 Hyundai Equus.

I wasn't at the show, but I heard this was one of the nicest cars out there. Reclining seats, a fridge in the back and it even comes with an iPad. So Awesome!!!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I saw/sat in one of the few that are in the US.... It should not be called a hyundai. The car was amazing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's one's got a touch of royalty to it. Just looks amazing and the complete black just enhances the overall look and the feel of the machine. Just a look at it is enticing enough to make anyone wanting to have its wheels.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Too bad they're only making a few of these. I wonder if it will be more successful than the VW phaeton .

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have tons of info. I used to build Hyundais. I'll make a thread

·
Registered
80 Posts
hmmm i don't know how I feel about this one... Strip all the aftermarket accessories off and its still a hyundai known for the lack of reliability.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i'm still on the fence about hyundai myself, but not because of reliability. their record the past few years has been stellar.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I'm interested to know what the builds are like. Did you make a new thread?
not yet. ill try to do it tonight or 2morrow. but they have been built block tiburons around 400whp, accents that run 9s, 4g63t sonatas and elantras.... all sorts of things.

and now to the genesis

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
hmmm i don't know how I feel about this one... Strip all the aftermarket accessories off and its still a hyundai known for the lack of reliability.
try a ney hyundai...you will be surprised by the fit, finish and quality.
they have been pretty reliable for some time now.

they are comming up hard.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
hyundai is coming up, and going to take the market....

Their cars are no longer the korean shit boxes they are known to be.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts