Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive been searching for a good bar that maybe Tivo's the Races and plays them around noon ever since I hit 21.

For the last year or so its been me and a buddy hosting F1 Sundays at his our my house and its gotten to the point where it just becomes a party and I loose the feel of the race. (the invites could care less about F1 its just a excuse to party on a Sunday)

We have stopped our Sunday parts and begun to just watch casually but I still miss the excitement of more than 1 person to analyze/bs (mostly bs) during the races.

The chances are slim but thought id put it our there on this board...

-Chasen G.

PS maybe we could get a small L4P F1 race Sundays going?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I'm down...

Something with good beer and let's stay out of WEHO where all the Tifosi are.
<oh snap!>

·
5,744 Posts
Still need to make gold class F1 night happen. Full bar, reclining chairs, food. LAbull can supply the chicks.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Still need to make gold class F1 night happen. Full bar, reclining chairs, food. LAbull can supply the chicks.

-Markus-
I forgot about that....Damn. Anyone have hook ups there?

As far as chicks....None of the girls I know with the exception of Aimee on this board will go to a car related event, especially on a sunday.

·
5,744 Posts
I'm going to email them, see if they have the capability, and then if they do, what we need to do on our end numbers wise to make it happen.

If we're going to do it, we're going to do it right haha.

-Markus-

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
To bad Brasil is not the last race anymore or I would of suggested that live.

I am guessing Abu Dhabi will be on to early in the morning....

·
5,744 Posts
Yeah that would be the next step, figuring out which race we want there. I just checked their special events portion of their site, and it appears they can show sporting events.

I'll call the events office tomorrow.

-Markus-

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To bad Brasil is not the last race anymore or I would of suggested that live.

I am guessing Abu Dhabi will be on to early in the morning....
Ill be in Abu Dhabi sitting with Lotus Racing :whistle:

I like where this thread is going already, lets seriously make this happen! Please let me know what I can do if you two are real about this.

[email protected] Email me

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Abu Dabi is not that great. Been there several times. How many times can you walk through the Gold Souq.

Now...tickets to Brasil, count me in! ;)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
**** that noise, it's all about Spa! Bring your umbrellas.
How many times have I told you I don't want to join you at your spa. And this secret code talk "umbrellas"....I don't get your WEHO/Canyon Country speak.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Canyon country and weho.... two things I never thought I would ever see in the same sentence together.
I did a double take as I was typing as well....

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I am super Jealous, please take some pictures for us.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts