Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
LOVE IT MICHAEL!!!

I've seen the write ups for these for maintenance in person every day. I hope he knows what hes getting into. Several million a year for maintenance, hangar space, crew, gas, ect. I'm sure FalconFlyer knows more if he wants to chime in.

Personally if I had to blow 50 mil on a personal jet, I would get a newer used Lear 45. Just as fast, and a fifth the price.
G5 is a spectacular aircraft that isn't for everyone...maybe rappers as rich as Lil Wayne definitely as rich as Birdman Jay Z and P Diddy...but not Soulja Boy. The more I think about this probably a NetJet G5 card purchased hyped up to buying the whole plane. I would estimate at least $3-5M each year to operate it...does that sound about right?

and the Lear 45 is a great aircraft but not nearly as luxurious or spacious as the G5

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
LOL, I loved this comment on TMZ:

Par for the course TMZ, you NEVER vet the dubious stories you publish. Of course there's going to be a high level of bullsh*t on your website. Harvey looks like such an ass when he blathers on about TMZ being a real newsroom. Reality check, your "Staff writers" are ignorant and illiterate, there's no editor, and i doubt anyone at TMZ has even taken a journalism course, let alone have a degree in journalism or broadcasting. Hell i would be surprised if some of them have a HS diploma. You're a bunch of two bit hacks running a ****-for-brains-lowest-common-denominator type gossip rag for idiots, who will believe just about anything, got it? No i didn't think you would. Nice niche you've carved out for yourself.

·
Registered
956 Posts
A good percent of the people on l4p don't like rappers at all. So when ever you open a thread that has to do with a rapper just expect nothing but hate comments.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
I'm going Off-Topic here but when I was doing some PR work for a client and I contacted a few rappers (no big shots, but nevertheless) their managers (mostly their girlfriends or some shitty management companies) were the most disrespectful, inattentive and obnoxious people I've ever met. One thing was sure, none of these people received any calls back from me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well, whether he can afford it or not is no ones concern but his own. If he decides to try and keep up with the joneses, that's his business. We can all aspire though, right?

I knew it was just a rumor, but that's what TMZ is good for. If you want hard hitting factual news read a paper, watch the news from 3 different countries all covering the same story, then see the one bit of info they all agree on, and there's your truth. The rest is just hearsay until proven.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am sure he aint stupid to make such purchases since he is self-made and I don't think such a person would take risks to end up in the gutter again. That usually happens to the second or further generations of wealthy families that weren't brought up properly cause they don't know the value of a dollar. I am sure this guy still counts his money himself and values the buck. Just my humble opinion ;)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts