Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM POSTING THIS WARNING TO EVERYONE I CAN, NOT TO BUY SOPRA WHEELS. SOPRA WHEELS IS OWNED BY A GUY NAMNED TONY DEPIERRO AND THE WHOLE THING IS A SCAM. HE TAKES A DEPOSIT AND NEVER RETURNS YOUR EMAIL PHONE CALLS OR YOUR MONEY. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SITE AND THIS COMPANY. PLEASE CHECK THE INTERNET UNDER THAT COMPANY AN YOU WILL SEE OTHER PEOPLE HE HAS DONE IT TO. :(

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
I AM POSTING THIS WARNING TO EVERYONE I CAN, NOT TO BUY SOPRA WHEELS. SOPRA WHEELS IS OWNED BY A GUY NAMNED TONY DEPIERRO AND THE WHOLE THING IS A SCAM. HE TAKES A DEPOSIT AND NEVER RETURNS YOUR EMAIL PHONE CALLS OR YOUR MONEY. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SITE AND THIS COMPANY. PLEASE CHECK THE INTERNET UNDER THAT COMPANY AN YOU WILL SEE OTHER PEOPLE HE HAS DONE IT TO. :(
Thanks for the heads up but any kind of proof?

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Strong 1st post...

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Strong 1st post...

I mean it could be worse. He could have been soliciting a crap wheel company. At least it was a warning.

·
5,783 Posts
I mean it could be worse. He could have been soliciting a crap wheel company. At least it was a warning.
I dunno, the caps lock makes it a pretty bad one.. :whistle:

·
5,783 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
no surprise. this guy used to own GRoads aka GoodRoads in Ft. Lauderdale. Notice how every picture in their gallery is outside GRoads.

Sopra Custom Wheels, LLC. - Wheels

looks like he's still pulling the same tricks.

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
One of my boys bought wheels for g roads they tried f ing him over. He went in with a couple of big boys and got his cash back.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts