Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just couldn't resist myself. I had to have it. I was presented with a deal from an AD that I couldn't pass up. After the BR01-97 I absolutly love me some Bell & Ross. I've always thought about another B&R. Today I got to make it a reality. Therefore, in the spirit of Halloween, I went for the treat. Wickedlysane can play too as long as she gets her own bands. It looks rad on her wrist. So I'll let the pics do the talking...

For good Halloween karma, I've been handing out handfulls of candy to make sure others get a treat as well.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be posting some of my straps for the BR03-92 later. I've already changed the strap to an aftermarket (AS ALWAYS The Srapsmith). I'm drinking some coffee now waiting for the opening bell. I'll post them later. You guys are gonna flip. The straps make it a whole different watch when they're on. I am very surprised that it fits on the wrist so big. I have a BR01 but this BR03 really surprised me with it's presence. Thanks for the kind words guys. Pics coming soon...

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ It's like crack for him. Granted, I'm growing fond of the addiction myself. This watch looks fly on my wrist, if I do say so myself. His other B&R is just too big and swallows my wrist.

Guys, you want to talk about giddy excitement - ItODDospeed had it yesterday, the situation couldn't have worked out any better, we were literally the last people out the door when the store was closing.

I'll be checking Rob's site today to design myself a strap so I can wear it too!!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ not all of it, I'm pretty in love with the PAM.
Plus, I can't touch it until I have my own strap.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Congrats you 2. Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some pics of my band on my new piece. The Strapsmith makes all my bands. I had the brushed buckle put on to match the brushed stainless of my B&Rs. Enjoy...

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
something about a Rob strap on a B&R that says badass in so many ways! Congrats on the new piece and the great looking strap!

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is a great question. In the pics they almost look the same size to me. On the wrist I can't tell too much of a difference. As you know it's 4mm between the two and I can't really tell that much. With that being said, the BR01 does have a larger presence and was my first pic. I love my BR03 though and it gets the wrist time for now. Wrist time jeesh... I still haven't even put my PAM359 on my wrist.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts