Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after waffling around I decided on my new timepiece. I bought some extra bands to let wickedlysane get equal wrist time. I really wanted this watch. Aesthetically it is very pleasing. I enjoy the patina look of the arabic numerals and thread used on the band.
Without further ado, my Panerai 359...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congrats!! Love the vintage strap!!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Man as soon as you walked through my door I knew what was in the bag ;)
Stunning piece! And those straps are killer
Congrats :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well done.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
killer watch and straps! congrats!

once your better half tries it on, you may never see any wrist time again :laugh:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^ haha! The LV strap is mine, fo sho - it matches my fall/winter purse. I have been promised significant time with the watch, just as long as I am careful. ;o)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Congrats to both of you! Your gonna love it! The Arabic numbers are great on that PAM

^ haha! The LV strap is mine, fo sho - it matches my fall/winter purse. I have been promised significant time with the watch, just as long as I am careful. ;o)

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^ JAAAKKKEEE. What's up?

Thanks for the kind words L4Pers. I am really glad I found this site. I'm making some nice friendships and have people to share with. At home I am surrounded by haters one way or another. Sadly even if I show my family something new they ask me what I got them. I know WTF. Thanks L4P for giving me a place to be me.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Congrats on the watch...359 looks really great love the numbers on it can't wait to see it with the straps on!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts