Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about trying to trade my M6 for this vehicle. I don't really want to, but something inside really wants me to. I had a 96 H1 and it was nothing but headaches, but this one looks like a real REAL nice truck. Who thinks I am crazy? 07 M6 all blacked out 38k miles

YouTube - h1 hummer wagon for sale part 2

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
M6 is to Hummer reminds me of when I was debating trading my Hayabusa for a Mac Truck. Made sense to me.

(see signature in grey & red)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know right. It's just that I have a fetish for them since I owned one. And I could never get mine perfect, but I ALWAYS said, if I could get a perfect order H1, I would love to own one. This thing is just so pristine.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
It is a beautiful truck I will admit, but it is no rag top! Still, unless you are wading through the Everglades or you are a coke dealer, I see no point to the truck - poor reliability and a little overkill.

They dont call an m6, mSEX for no reason!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
In five years what will the M6 be worth vs the H1? Will it be your DD?

·
Registered
847 Posts
It's a clean looking H1 but I would stick with the M6. The Hummer would be cool for a month then you would get sick of it, I know I did.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
you'd be a fool to buy a gas burning hummer, it would have burned 4gal of gasoline during the length of that video idling.
Thats right. But you'd also be a fool to buy a diesel after all. :wink:

·
Registered
625 Posts
H1's are a blast to drive and look like nothing else on the road. However, as a DD, especially coming from an M6, the novelty would wear off quickly.

As far as Hummer's go, that's one of the cleanest ones on the road. An H1 is a lot of things but FAST isn't one of them. Stick with Murdered M!!!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
thats a badass m6, i would keep it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts