Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 M3, Someone Make Me An Offer! Please

Please, I'm getting desperate. I need this sold before Christmas due to financial reasons, and I need a big truck for work. It has been for sale for $52,000 for over a month and I can't wait much longer. It KellyBlueBook's for $53,840 with current mileage.

I am going to put a price at $50,000 cash. PLEASE somebody make me an offer. Looking for a 2008+ F-350 for work.

Nothing is wrong with the car. All stock performance wise. No accidents, no factory issues, nothing.

For sale is my 2009 BMW E92 M3 Coupe.
33,000 miles, Melbourne Red, Dual Clutch Transmission, Technology Package, Extended Leather Package, Carbon Package, and EVERY option possible besides parking sensors.

FULL WARRANTY AND FULL MAINTENANCE PLAN STILL INTACT!

iDrive II
Navigation
EDC 1, 2, +
//M Dynamic Mode
Push to Start, etc.
EVERY OPTION.

The car has the following modifications.

19" Lightweight One Piece "Competition" Rims.
Michelin SuperSport Tires
Revinora Front Lip
"Angel Eyes" HID Halo Light Kit
Matte Black Kidney Grills
Matte Black Side-grills

All modifications done by AUTOTALENT in Los Angeles, and maintained at Century West BMW and BMW of Beverly Hills.

The car handles AMAZINGLY!
Car received its 30,000 mile service at Century West BMW, and following Front Brake Pad/Rear Differential service.
The car has been babied, and I do not want to sell, but have to for financial reasons.

Has Washington Plates, but has always been driven in Los Angeles, CA.

I leave you guys with these pictures. This is for serious inquiries only.
Someone's gotta be able to help me.

Thank You,
Drake
[email protected]
323-630-1594

IMG_2731.jpg IMG_8615.jpg IMG_0793.jpg IMG_4905.jpg A1723BC6-7544-4D0B-94E3-16F2F785BD41.jpeg 5098ED30-6056-4F28-AE75-D42A31AD0BA4.jpeg 53EF9441-245D-435D-B9C3-68C071C6EA33.jpeg

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I will help. Your car looks good. Your price is so so. In this economy, people will not be running to buy your car because it is priced 4% under private party, excellent condition blue book value. If you want it sold quick, you have to be willing to give someone a deal, otherwise play the waiting game.

Depending on if you owe anything, you might want to try just taking it to carmax to see what they will give you.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Carmax is gonna rake you over the coals, but donblackie is right, at that price you're gonna have to wait it out. You're not too far off of what I've seen similar cars listed at, but to move it quick you'll need to come down.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Carmax is your best bet for a quick sale. Sometimes the dealer might even step up if they need some cars to sell before year end.

·
Registered
492 Posts
post it up on m3post too.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
are you looking to trade?

My friend is closing up his landscaping biz and needs a car

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Honestly anything will help. I need atleast $48,000. I owe $21,000 (not on the car, that was payed outright), and I need a 2008+ F-Series superduty diesel to tow with.

I have been offered $45,000 a few times, but have had to decline because you can't get a truck like that for under $30k very often.

I will make somebody a deal if its cash.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I would look into trading it in. You should be able to negotiate close to 47 or 48, and then you would avoid sales tax on the new Truck. Depending where you live, that could easily save you a few grand.

Also, if you need cash now, why don't you consider financing all or part of the new vehicle? Just trying to help.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
I got a dodge sprinter van around 20k miles if you would be interested in that. More room then a f350

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a dodge sprinter van around 20k miles if you would be interested in that. More room then a f350
I would absolutely love it but I have to be able to tow 12,000lbs lol. The sprinter would only last a few trips with that.

Thank you for the suggestion and offers guys, I really appreciate it. Never thought I'd have to sell her =/

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
08's are cheaper because of the outdated iDrive that no one liked. And Sedans go for about $5k less than coupes. Haven't seen one 09' coupe with my miles for under $48k. Check M3Post

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
08's are cheaper because of the outdated iDrive that no one liked. And Sedans go for about $5k less than coupes. Haven't seen one 09' coupe with my miles for under $48k. Check M3Post
That's what they're listed for, not what they sell for. Take the 45k if that offer is still out there and be on your way.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts