Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how, but some low end used car dealership in Brooklyn is now selling a Phantom

Pay close attention, its parked next to a Honda Civic hybrid with a mini van in the back. I asked the dude how much and he said "one fiddy" :lol:

Can one of you aficionados explain how this is possible?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
yeah the dealership here has a bunch of ******* tahoes, and civics... then one day they had a white bentley GT

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yeah, it must be a new trend because the local Suzuki dealership here has an LP640, a Ferrari 430 and the had a Phantom too. it's crazy.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Oh my gawd I cannot believe those things are down to 150k :(:(
i seriously doubt a phantom will be worth 150k without having same kind of issues.
i mean its not a maserati or anything.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
^^i've seen the earlier ones with higher mileage down there, but who would want to pay the maintenance costs that the car will need with high mileage?

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
wow i was wrong. thats ridiculous that a half a mil car can go for this low :eek:

·
Registered
898 Posts
With the economy and some people dumping stuff, most anything is available for a price.

There are 5 Phantoms posted for auction on one auction site right now.

·
Registered
9,013 Posts
You see this in Miami all the time.
Some random 'Hialeah Used Car' dealer will have a Ferrari 430 and a Bentley CGT just sitting there next to some Mazda 6 and a few civics.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
i think its a FAKE!! hahahaha

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I know of one in the $140s, this economy is really making some cars attainable to those who never thought they could acquire such vehicles.

Nick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts