Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent posted here in forever but now that i have some time back and working on my own stuff now i thought id get back into it a little
So heres some of my recent car pics from the last 2 or so months. until recently i had been working for Eurocar so most of my time was taken up already so i dont have much to show lol but none the less heres what ive got
enjoy

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Good pics. LOL do you change your logo quarterly or what?

And seriously, you should ditch cars and take pictures of food. Your food and drink shots are amazing.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good pics. LOL do you change your logo quarterly or what?

And seriously, you should ditch cars and take pictures of food. Your food and drink shots are amazing.

HAHA I have a bad habit of getting bored with logos but i kept the last one for a more than 3 months, but i really quite like my current one so i think i'll actually stick with this one.

Thank you
I actually have started to phase from cars into cullinary. I recently expanded my company to do and cover more than just car photography.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I saw your post about it online, I am just saying your food photos are 10x better than the car ones. Not saying your car ones are bad, but you could really start doing a lot with food/drink

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree 120%

I also find it more enjoyable, some thing new, always different and i can still get my unique shots #carjaded lol

Although that damn bacon grilled cheese sandwich makes me hungry every time... -_- lol

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I love the shot of the drinks

Reactions: Kyivk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts