Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

So the owner decided to open up a few rooms to install a new kitchen imported from Italy. In order to do so we had to install some steel beams so we could remove some of the interior bearing walls. Always fun to try and squeeze some steel and an almost finished house.

Can't wait until the new kitchen arrives!!

·
Registered
690 Posts
So the owner decided to open up a few rooms to install a new kitchen imported from Italy. In order to do so we had to install some steel beams so we could remove some of the interior bearing walls. Always fun to try and squeeze some steel and an almost finished house.

Can't wait until the new kitchen arrives!!
I am kinda confused, so the kitchen that imported from Italy, what do you mean by that? Have they prefabbed the kitchen in Italy and are shipping it as a whole piece to the US or is it like the stone, cabinetry, and fixtures are coming in separately packed into a container?

·
5,744 Posts
I would imagine all materials were imported from Italy. At least that's my guess.

-Markus-

·
Registered
690 Posts
Looks like HVAC time!

Just curious what brand system they are putting in?

·
5,744 Posts
Justin, does your firm handle everything from design, construction, to interior design?

-Markus-

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Looks like HVAC time!

Just curious what brand system they are putting in?
On this project we are only replacing one of the four existing natural gas, forced hot air systems. We are using Lennox.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I'd say we're about 99% complete

Kitchen install happening next week. Can't wait to see how these new cabinets will look!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Time to start installing our Italian made kitchen cabinets by Poliform. Can't wait till we finish this one, it's definitely going to be one of my favorite kitchens we've done so far

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Kitchen 98% complete, just waiting on a couple special order items to come in and the new furniture for a real photo shoot to happen....

but for now

81 - 100 of 110 Posts